Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

pandemonium

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
I questioned your exaggeration. You say that everyone is a carpet and a nonfactor because they can't do these simple things, but surely your experience has been given merely from what you've encountered so far, personally, and does not count for each and every player on the server like you make out?
This part is not true (although it's followed by bunch of insults) - I said most of players here are carpets (and you have to admit it's true)
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
there is almost noone (or very few parties / clans) that can show even this basic skill
RW used to target DC robes first, as well as Lati's party do. The russian alliance is clueless, they target BDs (guess they are a real threat), bishops stay with full CP whole fight. So, not everyone is nonfactor. RW just missed enough dedication, they quit before they managed to archieve more than 10 AQ + 10 Orfen earrings :-/ wtb better enemy (who refuse to use every fucking exploit they can find)
RW probably left because there's a lot of Gracia Final servers opening (OFF, not L2J) as of recently here. Most of them seem to be gaining quite a bit of popularity, in fact some are bigger than RPG-Club already and they've only been open for 2 weeks. It is more enjoyable to join a new server fresh with everyone than to join a server where one clan is so ridiculously far ahead that catching up as far as heroes, enchanted skills, castles, and gears go is a complete roll of the dice. You never know if you ever actually will catch up, the gap is so big.
which one?beyond.lt the new uberpro LT server,like battle for dawn?imo its another fail,and calling it gracia final makes me laugh.
Those guys purchasing datapack from nextdev.org
gl there,i wish u better luck

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
What does it change? It changes that not 70% of ETC would be lvled and geared with bot withing first few weeks. Gratz was lvl 85 after 3 weeks if not less, so cut the crap. Building economy and boting at start, and now since you made what was needed on start you acting legit. Just let ETC recruit more people from clans that left and then you can fight English vs Russian, gl with server, btw put your real life on BOT if you can do it somehow cose i know you would.
ps.funny to see Bubbleh in ETC
U looks like another retard living on his own delusional world.
Wipe the server won`t change anything, there was only 1 lvl 85 and he got banned, everyone is high lvl now on ETC cuz we can xp in hb and u can`t compare xp on hb with any other place, i`m srry for u but this is not a server with 200 players where u can get all the hero bows, here u got some competion.
Maybe when some clan start to farm epics and hb and oly they will catch up ETC but until then only qq etc bots.
Btw paliaka q. and u r lvl 78+ and hb xp with vitality3 from cakes pretty hard to xp, /sarcams off, u only need to check Lati pt they usually try to xp there and they r high lvl as well.

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
What does it change? It changes that not 70% of ETC would be lvled and geared with bot withing first few weeks. Gratz was lvl 85 after 3 weeks if not less, so cut the crap. Building economy and boting at start, and now since you made what was needed on start you acting legit. Just let ETC recruit more people from clans that left and then you can fight English vs Russian, gl with server, btw put your real life on BOT if you can do it somehow cose i know you would.
ps.funny to see Bubbleh in ETC
Most of our people were still level 80/81 after 3 weeks and exp'ed  later with Cakes in HB to get 85 100%. There were only 2 people with Level 85 in Clan and didn't gave us such huge advantage, since it was impossible to get 83+ Spellbooks at this time + 85 on summoner HUGE Advantage, ies?! Now stop crying ...
P.S. Funny to see that TZ quit another Server. Thought you guys gonna own every server with 2+ Party Clans and now go play your shitty sub-stack Server with bugged Hellbound Files.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Splich0 running away from rpg
307938_971bef236f0ec6532f19.gif

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
So I hear Forgotten from BFDE quit BFDE and joined ETC on RPG-Club.

That's interesting because here I was thinking ETC wanted competition. It's a good thing to know that ETC kept it's word and asked Forgotten if it could simply make it's own clan instead to up the fun factor OHWAIT.

Keep playing it off as if you actually want a clan to catch up to you and possibly surpass you because so far everything, from the QQing to ban the opposition in some way to the absorption of clan members from other clans (Bubbleh from PolarBears is a good example, so is the Forgotten thing) points to ETC wanting more to be a hapless zerg than a competitive PVP clan.

Nothing new to see here, though. Keep bitching about things that own you (Soul Hounds grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!111) as you prepare alternate clans to make enough room for your zergrush in the name of proper PVP competition.

lols

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Bubbleh joined join the clan for my pt cuz deba was his old clanmate and we did need a db, u looks angry

PwnInYourFace

Реакции
Баллы
such a beautiful day today you kids should get some fresh air :D

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Pretty sure Sorrow and any other decent clan can catch up ETC

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
Who's Forgotten? This sounds to me like you pulled it out of your ass.
If you don't know, don't comment, k?
I don't know, that's why I ask. Read my post once. And then again. And once again. There are no statements regarding ANYTHING (except I feel you are making out random bullshit, which is what you like to do (often)). There's a question. I don't know, I don't comment, I ask. ASK. Because I don't know. That's what people do - they ask questions. If they are not sure. Does that ring a bell for you? I ask a question before I make a statement.

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
Where is the ignore function of this forum ?

spyonyou

Реакции
Баллы
i just wanted to say that beyonce had the best song of all time.

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
That's interesting because here I was thinking ETC wanted competition. It's a good thing to know that ETC kept it's word and asked Forgotten if it could simply make it's own clan instead to up the fun factor OHWAIT.
Keep playing it off as if you actually want a clan to catch up to you and possibly surpass you because so far everything, from the QQing to ban the opposition in some way to the absorption of clan members from other clans (Bubbleh from PolarBears is a good example, so is the Forgotten thing) points to ETC wanting more to be a hapless zerg than a competitive PVP clan.
Nothing new to see here, though. Keep bitching about things that own you (Soul Hounds grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!111) as you prepare alternate clans to make enough room for your zergrush in the name of proper PVP competition.
lols
Who is Forgotten and who is BFDE ? Sorry but i dont know such guys and they are surely not in my clan.
My 2 doombringers stopped to play, my clan member Deba pointed out that his friend Bubbleh is LFC, he was in good gear good lvl, no point to not recruit needed class.
If u want to create opposition. Pm me ingame. Im willing help any clan, which want to figth us.
Alternate clans are made to hold an castle, since u can hold only 1 castle on main clan (sadface)

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
ve3k сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
lols
Who is Forgotten and who is BFDE ? Sorry but i dont know such guys and they are surely not in my clan.
My 2 doombringers stopped to play, my clan member Deba pointed out that his friend Bubbleh is LFC, he was in good gear good lvl, no point to not recruit needed class.
If u want to create opposition. Pm me ingame. Im willing help any clan, which want to figth us.
Alternate clans are made to hold an castle, since u can hold only 1 castle on main clan (sadface)
Guess what? Other clans don't need your help to get good. In fact, to some of the more decent clans around you, getting help from your lolclan would be a joke. So please. Just because you're a zerg doesn't mean you're intimidating.
Try, try again.

Kokutenko

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
ve3k сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
lols
Guess what? Other clans don't need your help to get good. In fact, to some of the more decent clans around you, getting help from your lolclan would be a joke. So please. Just because you're a zerg doesn't mean you're intimidating.
Try, try again.
Guess what, noone gives a flying shit about your opinion neither on forums where you are a hero, nor ingame where you are nothing. Sorry to break the bubble of your illusion, but really, thats the truth.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх