rollback or no ?? (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Kokutenko

Реакции
Баллы
Uni's cool, its just my net that sucks way worse than it used to. But other than that, Im ao great and awesome Ive never been before :D

elusive1

Реакции
Баллы
hmmmm hmmm hmmm so many familiar faces around here.

amok1

Реакции
Баллы
Sup elusive ;] drop me a pm ig -] Soileh

rambb

Реакции
Баллы
where the fuck are the bans, we want the bans or we would have exploited too.

i see ppl who SPOTTED rb still around, maybe do u think to give to the exploiter some rewards "you exploited, gratz here you are some free silver coins" or to punish them, MAYBE?

do something to protect people who dont cheat and play fair, or you dont give a fuck about the server yourself, dear admin?

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
So basically what you're trying to tell us is that nothing will change for you?
Oh, OK. Disappointing. -1 Potentially good enemy I suppose.
If u think that RW would be the potentially good enemy, u fail, they lost all credit already...
Uh. I was talking about your clan, actually. You guys are so bent on stamping everyone that comes through the door with "nonfactor", "carpet", "carebear" and "scrub" that you probably wouldn't know how to react when you lose in proper PVP. Maybe you'd freak out and try to get them banned somehow or somet-- oh...

Spinxas

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
Jacky сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
If u think that RW would be the potentially good enemy, u fail, they lost all credit already...
Uh. I was talking about your clan, actually. You guys are so bent on stamping everyone that comes through the door with "nonfactor", "carpet", "carebear" and "scrub" that you probably wouldn't know how to react when you lose in proper PVP. Maybe you'd freak out and try to get them banned somehow or somet-- oh...

If they loose in proper PvP they just bring more next time... Lets say AQ week ago... it was 1pt vs 1pt (When heroes were bugged), well it was GF, ETC died... after 10mins we see 3pt~ coming to zerg us. Talking about next pvp it was today in HB isle, well we were farming there and suddenly we saw ETC pt, we retreated a bit, rebuffed and we saw them comming to us, well we won and after like 30sec full buffed maged party came with valor and downed everyone in few moments... Like i said, if they loose, they just bring more. :)

takaros7

Реакции
Баллы
Spinxas сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
Jacky сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):

If they loose in proper PvP they just bring more next time... Lets say AQ week ago... it was 1pt vs 1pt (When heroes were bugged), well it was GF, ETC died... after 10mins we see 3pt~ coming to zerg us. Talking about next pvp it was today in HB isle, well we were farming there and suddenly we saw ETC pt, we retreated a bit, rebuffed and we saw them comming to us, well we won and after like 30sec full buffed maged party came with valor and downed everyone in few moments... Like i said, if they loose, they just bring more. :)
where they found valor?

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
Spinxas сказал(а):
You talk about zergs .... let me remind you:
ccenemy.jpg
vs
ourb.jpg

Keep up the good work with your lies and keep living in your own delusional world. We all gonna see the results at the next Siege or maybe finally Epics?!
Devience сказал(а):
Welcome to L2. It's been like this since 2004. You can do it too, not our problem that u dont
Just the fact we mostly bring not more people. NF and RW just sucked at the Ant Queen and splitted forces like always and RW were qqing inside of the nest while NF was biting the dust at the Ant Nest spawn. They just act like typical BRs: porting one by one, don't target healer in PvP or split forces like scrubs without any tactics.
P.S. Why should the Mage Party use Hero Skills against RW?! We mostly kill every Party in Hellbound without a single Hero Skill and without any death in Party. Oh wait! RW 2nd best LT Clam ... need dem valurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Lionna сказал(а):
Spinxas сказал(а):
-bullshit-
When does it end?

Spinxas

Реакции
Баллы
I loled with screen with 22pts, if you didint knew 15pts were done by randoms, it was big zerg to take away your flags.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Spinxas сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
Jacky сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):

Wellcome to HB i think is the 1st time i saw a nf/rw pt there, u won a pvp vs boxed ppl, u lost against the same pt when it wasm`t boxed

rambb

Реакции
Баллы
u're totally going off-topic ppl.

The main goal of this thread is just one: we wanna see ppl actually getting punished for dont respecting rules.
shitloads of ban, emorages, cryingzords, etc etc (not the clan :p)

and for sure this aint happening.

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
Spinxas сказал(а):
I loled with screen with 22pts, if you didint knew 15pts were done by randoms, it was big zerg to take away your flags.
Random Groups were made by randoms (RW, Russians, NF, TZ and other scrubs). True Story. I don't really get why you consider yourself as non-random, because you're carpet everywhere and you let us farm epics without any competition. thx.

Pawlak

Реакции
Баллы
If you want some fun on this server you need to merge forces into 1 clan, it's not c1 anymore. Server cannot be multi-sided cause that way there's always gonna be top zerg that farms everything.

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
nc soft made it this way
2 sided = pvp server
non sided = rp server

ur call

maelstorm1

Реакции
Баллы
So I heard 3 HB mobs = 1 ETC/RW party in raw destructive power. Confirm?

Spinxas

Реакции
Баллы
RW CL stoped playing and 20 members too, GJ ETC you owned the server.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх