rollback or no ?? (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
MinDiuSe сказал(а):
don't worry there are so many new comers and it takes 5h to lvl up with prof :) btw there where so mani bugs/botters that it wouldin't change anything :) btw who would leave after wipe gracia final 30x? :D
Gratz for reading only the half post. No1 would fucking start on a wiped Server again, because then the next bug appears and then they wipe again the server? Or they run out of money, wipe the server and make again money? Serious only dumb Kids and dumb Clans would start again.
You think a wipe would fix the Botproblem? lmao

haart

Реакции
Баллы
wipe is not a bad idea but is not the best idea yet.

M

mindiuse

Lionna сказал(а):
MinDiuSe сказал(а):
don't worry there are so many new comers and it takes 5h to lvl up with prof :) btw there where so mani bugs/botters that it wouldin't change anything :) btw who would leave after wipe gracia final 30x? :D
Gratz for reading only the half post. No1 would fucking start on a wiped Server again, because then the next bug appears and then they wipe again the server? Or they run out of money, wipe the server and make again money? Serious only dumb Kids and dumb Clans would start again.
lol? wipe it's not 4 the bugs itself it's for comercial :) all good wiped servers get a lot of players :)

ptsd

Реакции
Баллы
why rollback? just check logs a delete items dropped from bugged raids

PwnInYourFace

Реакции
Баллы
MinDiuSe сказал(а):
Lionna сказал(а):
MinDiuSe сказал(а):
lol? wipe it's not 4 the bugs itself it's for comercial :) all good wiped servers get a lot of players :)
yea sure everyone wanna play on server where s wipe in one month! You can say that wipe will be only this one time, but there will be another retard like you who will come and will  want wipe again cos he cant get eqip like you... Try to think about it with your tinny little brain if you got any...

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
no need for any rollback/wipe, just gm`s need to check logs properly and delete/ban all that abused any rules.

Don`t QQ about the wipe because you aren`t high/geared as other ppl are. I didn`t bot, i would if i knew there won`t be any serious punishment for some period (until animalplanet case), but if you failed to lvl/gear on time before, you will fail again and wipe wont help you.

M

mindiuse

valandril сказал(а):
no need for any rollback/wipe, just gm`s need to check logs properly and delete/ban all that abused any rules.
Don`t QQ about the wipe because you aren`t high/geared as other ppl are. I didn`t bot, i would if i knew there won`t be any serious punishment for some period (until animalplanet case), but if you failed to lvl/gear on time before, you will fail again and wipe wont help you.
Who said i have bad gear? :) I even have a masterwork :eek:  ofc yes i don't have sa on my basalt or full rb juve but it took like not full week to get everything without any seeds and stuff :) btw we have players that would even be ] your bots in lvl up and gear . I myself don't know hot to use a bot  ;)

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Lionna сказал(а):
All the failures cry for Server-Wipe, because they couldn't do a shit. Imagine what happens after a Wipe, you gonna suck again like before.
So basically what you're trying to tell us is that nothing will change for you?
Oh, OK. Disappointing. -1 Potentially good enemy I suppose.

M

mindiuse

Izlude сказал(а):
Lionna сказал(а):
All the failures cry for Server-Wipe, because they couldn't do a shit. Imagine what happens after a Wipe, you gonna suck again like before.
All that he's trying to tell us is that he thing that he would be cool after wipe  ::) not ..

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
If u think that RW would be the potentially good enemy, u fail, they lost all credit already...

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
DreadFull сказал(а):
Wipe. This is my opinion. It would be better
Who cares about a opinion of a guy, who wants a wipe just cause he didnt accomplished anythin and wants other to start again with him?

M

mindiuse

Jacky сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
If u think that RW would be the potentially good enemy, u fail, they lost all credit already...
STFu if u don't know Rw history at all . At the beggining there would be a question would etc even manage to be something to us

iRock1

Реакции
Баллы
tell us a server pls a bigger one then a 100 ppl java, where was RW a factor thx.

killer625

Реакции
Баллы
and they re going to start counting LT servers where they were factors...

amok1

Реакции
Баллы
The sad part is they havent been a factor in any LT servers aswell lol

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
MinDiuSe сказал(а):
STFu if u don't know Rw history at all . At the beggining there would be a question would etc even manage to be something to us
RW were randoms on every fucking server. Im sure people know the clans Exodus, SC, Swarm or 1/Sorrow more than random Redwings. lol

amok1

Реакции
Баллы
Lionna сказал(а):
MinDiuSe сказал(а):
RW were randoms on every fucking server. Im sure people know the clans Exodus, SC, Swarm or 1/Sorrow more than random Redwings. lol
They've reached a lvl where their 3-4 pts couldnt even kill a single "1/one" party lol, that's some pro shit right there lol

Kokutenko

Реакции
Баллы
Lol hi amok, how you been?

amok1

Реакции
Баллы
actually I'm doing great ;] sup with you koku? ;]

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх