Баллы
well +power sucks anyway, go for cost :p

Шабака

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
C

CommunismFTW

http://www.l2guru.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3095188&highlight=resist+aqua#post3095188
So the list says for PP, resist aqua can be enchanted for power, currently it cannot, their finaly fixing it?!
was just told resist aqua still cant be enchanted for power on russian g+ PTS
and elemental protection is also still only time/cost
So it is a bug, also present on l2.ru and it's since gracia final :). It's only logical that it should have this enchant if the other resists have it
Edit:
Further proof: http://www.l2guru.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3029058&highlight=resist+aqua#post3029058
speaking on PP resists, PP can't encahant Resist Aqua for power, like u can with all the other resists?! thats been broken for awhile though

ssj3

Реакции
Баллы
i wrote several bugs with proofs but nothing changed anyway :)

Lhundaeion

Реакции
Баллы
Funny. Bug is reported and mod is just asking for proof. Devs / GMs / mods could just check it out by themselves, but okay, okay, they dont have to...
So the bug is now proven 5 times. Where's the reaction? Something like: "The bug report have been forwarded to our developpers. They answered [something] / didnt answer. Bug will be / wont be fixed..." There is always big lack of communication between players and staff here. I hope that new global mod(s) will solve it.

C

CommunismFTW

This bug is 2 chronicles old on retail, where u pay to play and they still ignore it. So cut them some slack, they have no obligations towards u or anyone. They got proof, i'm sure they know about it. They will fix it if they can and when they can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх