READ DDOS TOPIC (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

monsterbg

Реакции
Баллы
Seems like rpg had serious enemies and that affect directly on players.
Im working all day from 8:30 till 17:30 and today i'm very disappointed that I wont play.
For casual players like me this is a big loss, like it was on start and now, for those who are playing all day long and have no work to do its just relax time.
I'd like to know who is the attacker of this mysterious DDoS, not like Alice told to us to be fortunetellers.

I have invest money and time on your server and I want proofs, I deserve it, we deserve it!

Kind regards,

San0

Реакции
Баллы
well, theres not many companies with enough capacity / money to order such as big attack as this seems to be, also not many servers who just happen to open a project yesterday...
now i will tell you that RU OFF and inova have the money to do this kind of strong attack, they surely have the money to order it and they started L2 Classic yesterday...

not accusing anyone but it kinda talks by itself..

Ellesar1

Реакции
Баллы
monsterbg сказал(а):
Im working all day from 8:30 till 17:30 and today i'm very disappointed that I wont play.
For casual players like me this is a big loss, like it was on start and now, for those who are playing all day long and have no work to do its just relax time.
I'd like to know who is the attacker of this mysterious DDoS, not like Alice told to us to be fortunetellers.
I have invest money and time on your server and I want proofs, I deserve it, we deserve it!
Kind regards,
++++++

project3

Реакции
Баллы
monsterbg сказал(а):
Kind regards,
True

project3

Реакции
Баллы
Worked all day, watchet a bit Twitch how ppl play, come back home and can't :/ a bit sad
Not saying im a nolifer, but i choose how to spend my free time, and i choose to relax after job with cup of coffe and l2.
Can't wait this to stop

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх