Question for admin - subclass skill related (1 Viewer)

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
I'd like to know, if an admin that has access to server files is willing to help me, how much does the subclass skill "warrior - resist debuff" (or "warrior - resist trait") adds to stun/sleep/etc. resistance? Couldn't find anything conclusive anywhere, only rumors that it should add 5% resistance. Did a small test yesterday, tk 83 vs soulhound 81:
*without the skill 25 out of 30 shield bashes landed;
*with the skill 23 out of 30 shield bashes landed.
I just want to know exactly how much it adds and IF it works cause on guru forums it is rumored to be bugged (the skill). Thanx.

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
I'd like to know, if an admin that has access to server files is willing to help me, how much does the subclass skill "warrior - resist debuff" (or "warrior - resist trait") adds to stun/sleep/etc. resistance? Couldn't find anything conclusive anywhere, only rumors that it should add 5% resistance. Did a small test yesterday, tk 83 vs soulhound 81:
I just want to know exactly how much it adds and IF it works cause on guru forums it is rumored to be bugged (the skill). Thanx.
not workig

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
30 tests? do sth like 300 at least.

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
I specified i did a small test. If this was really bugged on retail then it is here also and it should take admin a couple of minutes to check what's wrong with it and add the necessary adjustments so that it will work fine. Waiting for admin (gm) answer! Thnx.

A

Aibo

from this info i draw a conclusion that the skill works. :p
as for exact numbers - i guess the thing you need is the skilldata file from the server.
i dont have access to that and i doubt the admin has the time.
P.S.: how do you know what are the "necessary adjustments"?

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
The test is too small to be conclusive unless there was a much bigger difference, like 25-30 -] 15-30 . And i have no idea what those adjustments are :D, admin should know them by looking in the server files. Maybe there's a coding error or whatever, like a missing character or something, i don't know. What i know is that ppl on retail say the skill is bugged so that means it is here also.

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
Your test says its working. ; )

Thats why i said do a large scale one. xD

A

Aibo

i can give you an example from the skilldata file of C4 server, Resist Shock 4:
skill_begin    skill_name = [s_resist_shock4]    /* [?] */    skill_id = 1259    level = 4    operate_type = A2    magic_level = 72    effect = {{p_defence_attribute;attr_shock;-40}}    is_magic = 1    mp_consume1 = 13    mp_consume2 = 52    cast_range = 400    effective_range = 900    skill_hit_time = 4    skill_cool_time = 0    skill_hit_cancel_time = 0.5    reuse_delay = 6    activate_rate = -1    lv_bonus_rate = 0    basic_property = none    abnormal_time = 1200    abnormal_lv = 4    abnormal_type = resist_shock    attribute = attr_none    effect_point = 646    target_type = target    affect_scope = single    affect_limit = {0;0}    next_action = none    debuff = 0    ride_state = {@ride_none;@ride_wind;@ride_star;@ride_twilight}    skill_end
i dont think server system changed a lot from that times, just new skills and parameters are added.
what i am trying to say, if you think there's an error in the skill, how do you know what are the true settings?
i mean if (for example) {{p_defence_attribute;attr_shock;-40}} isnt right, where did you get the info that -40 should be, lets say, -50? just cause of "i think it doesnt give enough stun protection"?
subskills dont give much anyway and, given the korean random stuff, it should be tested more. and if it really gives %5 protection, how people determine if its wrong and should be, lets say, 10%?

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
Plus, this skill works like it did on CT2.3 PTS, unlike hero zerk ... by the way how's things on hero zerk?

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Aibo сказал(а):
i dont think server system changed a lot from that times, just new skills and parameters are added.
what i am trying to say, if you think there's an error in the skill, how do you know what are the true settings?
i mean if (for example) {{p_defence_attribute;attr_shock;-40}} isnt right, where did you get the info that -40 should be, lets say, -50? just cause of "i think it doesnt give enough stun protection"?
subskills dont give much anyway and, given the korean random stuff, it should be tested more. and if it really gives %5 protection, how people determine if its wrong and should be, lets say, 10%?
I don't know, i just told what i read on guru. Let me see if i find it. Yes, here it is:
http://www.l2guru.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3105108&postcount=221
sped;3105108 сказал(а):
diego is the warrior resist debuff aka resist treit fixed i remember it was broken.. and if so is it what 5%?
http://www.l2guru.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3105132&postcount=222
Diego Vargas;3105132 сказал(а):
Considering Magic Resist is +5% and ncsoft likes parity I think it would be a safe guess to assume Resist Trait was also 5%.
There is a way to test it and find out,  I just havent had the time to do so yet.
So, what i get from this, is that the skill was surely bugged at some time so that means it's bugged here also (unless it was reported on ru forum and fixed). And that 5% figure comes from diego. Ofc, he can be wrong, his assumption is pretty stupid anyway. I'll try to do a test with more then 100 stuns and report back.

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
Aibo сказал(а):
I don't know, i just told what i read on guru. Let me see if i find it. Yes, here it is:
http://www.l2guru.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3105108&postcount=221
sped;3105108 сказал(а):
diego is the warrior resist debuff aka resist treit fixed i remember it was broken.. and if so is it what 5%?
http://www.l2guru.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3105132&postcount=222
Diego Vargas;3105132 сказал(а):
Considering Magic Resist is +5% and ncsoft likes parity I think it would be a safe guess to assume Resist Trait was also 5%.
There is a way to test it and find out,  I just havent had the time to do so yet.
So, what i get from this, is that the skill was surely bugged at some time so that means it's bugged here also (unless it was reported on ru forum and fixed). And that 5% figure comes from diego. Ofc, he can be wrong, his assumption is pretty stupid anyway. I'll try to do a test with more then 100 stuns and report back.
so maybe start reading my replies so u dont need to wait 10 posts do discover it

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх