Question about TOL/TOE (1 Viewer)

Hadjiev22

Реакции
Баллы
Hi guys,

I'm debating with myself whether Touch of Life and Touch of Eva gives 100% immunity to cancel effects from classes like SPS/DA. A new server I want to start playing on has it such that TOL/TOE gives immunity to cancel.

For example, if a PK were to use TOL at the beginning of a fight, can a DA cancel his or her buffs via tod/panther/IC, or does TOL prevent the DA from doing this for the 2-3 minute duration that it's active.

What's it like on RPG club x3? The same mechanics or different?

Thanks guys.

Cheers.

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
Well, according to the description it indeed gives 100% immunity. Ofc. it's a bullcrap ;)
Similar situation is with skill Deflect Magic which can be learned by tanks, SD, SWS on 82lvl. The description says it "Increases Magic Attack Resistance by 100% for 20 minutes". Obviously it does not - otherwise nuker would have no chances againsts BD. Here's my understanding how it works:
BD on 74 can learn pasive skill:
M. Def.  51lvl    Increases M. Def. by 130 and Magic Damage Resistance by 20%.
which means a nuker with nuke 110 power (74lvl) has a 20% of magic fail (50% of regular dmg or 1dmg).
Deflect magic increases by 100% so double the 20% from passive m.def (40% to magic fail)
I believe same situation is with ToL/ToE - each character has it's base resistance to cancel. Let's say 15%. ToL/ToE increases by 100% so increases to 30%.
I'm not sure wheter the above is right, but for me it makes sense.
Anyway, why would you start playing here? This serv has been dead for several months (died pretty fast - x3 GF is pain in the ass)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх