Question about subclass and their skills (1 Viewer)

Ziru

Реакции
Баллы
Kinda silly question but anyways...

Suppose you make a subclass and get the lvl 65, 70 and 75 skills for your main. Then you delete that subclass and make another one (on the same "subclass slot") and level it to 80. Can you get the transformation certification (lvl 80 sub skill) with this new one or you have to forcefully get all the skills with the same sub?

Even more, could anyone make say a dagger, and get the 65 certification, delete it and make a destro and get the 70 certification (but not the 65 again), delete it and make a bd and get the 75 certification and so on.... I know it's pointless but possible or not?

OFC max number of skills is 12, that wouldn't change.

Thanx :D

sepid

Реакции
Баллы
Imo no you can't.
You can lvl the subclasses and take all certifications for example and then delete the subclasses and do whatever class you like.You will keep your previous certis and you can delete the current ones and take new ones but u can't mix them up.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Dizzy1

Реакции
Баллы
each char has 3 slots for subclasses
u can take 4 books (65, 70, 75, 80) from each slot
if u took certs from sub on one slot, u have to remove certs to take new ones from new sub on this slot

Ayrri

Реакции
Баллы
I lvl up my original 3 subs till 75, took the sub skills, then deleted 2 of them. Rolled new sub to lvl 80, but didn't take the lvl 65-75 certification, but yes, I could take the lvl 80 one. So yes, you can mix them.

OP
OP
Z

Ziru

Реакции
Баллы
Perfect!!! That's exactly what I wanted to hear. Even more, I will test with my 3rd sub. I took the lvl 65 cert with abyss walker, and rerolled now. Will see if I can take 70 with the new sub. It's exactly the same and pointless, but let's see if it works too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх