Question about STR on Daggers (1 Viewer)

Battousai

Реакции
Баллы
hi all, i've read in many threads on web's about STR increases lethal blow (half kill in GF) success and critical dmg per skill
in previous server i used overenchat AS+CD and skill damage were equal to a +0 AS+CD
i dont know how works here, but i would like somebody with more experience answer that and please if it's possible, post a good source about a good description of STR effect because in official site does not descripbe anything like text in blue
http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/enhancements_2.html

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
STR increases skill crit rate

5 STR: 0.35
10 STR: 0.42
15 STR: 0.5
20 STR: 0.59
25 STR: 0.71
30 STR: 0.84
35 STR: 1.01
40 STR: 1.2
45 STR: 1.43
50 STR: 1.71
55 STR: 2.04
75 STR: 4.14

numbers are skill crits out of 15 skills used

patk has a small effect on blow damage but its so negaligable.

babyface

Реакции
Баллы
can i ask source of this ?

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
diego vargas

chivas1

Реакции
Баллы
maxing STR on dagger is dumb, even on AW, if you put +5str on AW the difference isnt noticeable if theres any, belive me or not me and binkz were thinking alot about perfect dye's and in the end we both went -str

also about what slush said i dont really think that p.atk have anything to do with stabs dmg

this is very interesting topic, i will test the p.atk blow dmg difference buffless and than with might+g.might, whan im expecting is that the difference wont be noticeable since the stabs dmg is various more or less by ~200 so even if it gives anything you wont even know and if thats the case you might consider doing -9STR

babyface

Реакции
Баллы
well i saw damage diffrence when gave on adv +str dyes, and double stabs rate, it is dumb on pw but not on aw/th imo(specially th when u have so much con) -9str would really fak up dmg imo on daggers i dont advice that kind of dyes :D

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
+5 str on an AW isn't too noticeable, but when you compare it with -8 or -10 str its a pretty big difference.

If I was a TH I would probably get +4 str -4 con and probably nothing on AW or PW.

For olympiad however I would always go +4 str because skill crits against soulhounds and tanks can win you the fight

try test -10 str buffless vs +5 str with zerk/gmight/might

OP
OP
B

Battousai

Реакции
Баллы
i found this

http://www.l2guru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129328

babyface

Реакции
Баллы
but it also means that wr kinda sucks in damage and crit/lethal rates, any wrs playing here can speak up ? i dont think they suck tbh, imo wr is best dagger and dunno mby its somehow modified by dex too because it just doesnt seem right when all depends on str, and dagger who has lowest str pretty much same skilled daggers (th,pw,aw) pw has biggest chances, so question is if its just because skills(79 pw skill compared to other clases, 83, evasion crap, blow suces rates biggest blabla) or there is some other trick ?

OP
OP
B

Battousai

Реакции
Баллы
well.... my style as Adventurer makes set -8 STR +4DEX +4CON... why?

DEX gives me more evasion, atk speed, speed (needed in adventurer)
CON : stun resist , more weight capability, so i can carry more CP pots on ;), and yea more HP oO

so.... i think to get more skill crit rate i can try overenchanting Assassination skill

pd: WTB Giant Codex Mastery xD

babyface

Реакции
Баллы
then u create of it pw who has no mortal strike no focus death and u just make hell knows what out of adv imo...
u have low dex on adv just deal with it imo, u have dash u have shadowstep, and still thats where comes party that th just sucks overall on this chronicle compared to other daggers and imo best dyes on th are like slush said, +str -con(4 or 5 depends on ur will)

DRACUENOV

Реакции
Баллы
STR (Strength) physical attack, resistance to skills like curse: weakness
DEX (Dexterity) accuracy, critical rate, attack speed, movement speed, evasion, speed and recharge of physical skills, resistance to skills like dryad root
CON (Constitution) maximum HP, carrying capacity, HP regeneration rate, skills like poison
INT (Intelligence) magical attack (m.atk)
WIT (Wit) casting speed, magical critical rate, speed and recharge of magical skills, % xp restored with resurrection
MEN (Mentality) maximum MP, MP regeneration rate, magical defense, resistance to skills like sleep
that was changed?
why you are talking about crit rate and STR?

OP
OP
B

Battousai

Реакции
Баллы
DRACUENOV сказал(а):
DEX (Dexterity) accuracy, critical rate, attack speed, movement speed, evasion, speed and recharge of physical skills, resistance to skills like dryad root
CON (Constitution) maximum HP, carrying capacity, HP regeneration rate, skills like poison
WIT (Wit) casting speed, magical critical rate, speed and recharge of magical skills, % xp restored with resurrection
MEN (Mentality) maximum MP, MP regeneration rate, magical defense, resistance to skills like sleep
that was changed?
It's no changed... but it seems that STR affect critical rate on dagger skills

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
DRACUENOV сказал(а):
that was changed
thats like c4 info

babyface

Реакции
Баллы
the description of stats is this diego guy too? so he writes that str influences crit skill rate so i guess question has been answeared

Guardian1

Реакции
Баллы
Battousai сказал(а):
well.... my style as Adventurer  makes set -8 STR +4DEX +4CON... why?
DEX gives me more evasion, atk speed, speed (needed in adventurer)
CON : stun resist , more weight capability, so i can carry more CP pots  on ;), and yea more HP oO
so....  i think to get more skill crit rate i can try overenchanting Assassination skill
pd: WTB Giant Codex Mastery xD
yeah wright stop living interlude/hb times :D

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
really tho if your a TH and your going anything exept +STR you are bad.

DRACUENOV

Реакции
Баллы
Slush сказал(а):
really tho if your a TH and your going anything exept +STR you are bad.
so, lower con to -8, and +4 str, +4 dex, yeah?
but then that dagger won't be able to carry much CP pots, pots, etc.

babyface

Реакции
Баллы
listen, thing is if u get con to lowered whats point of making th ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх