PW CB? (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы nk
  • Дата начала

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
We don't have nukers with 300 element like you guys.

We didn't play when SoD was bugged, you know. and well.. i could also say we didn't play when you could bot freely w/o any gm supervision for how many months?

well i can also say we don't have epic jewels on every single char including dworfs

can say many things but main one is our nukers are stil lworking on attribute weps

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
We didn't play when SoD was bugged, you know. and well.. i could also say we didn't play when you could bot freely w/o any gm supervision for how many months?
well i can also say we don't have epic jewels on every single char including dworfs
can say many things but main one is our nukers are stil lworking on attribute weps
we started tiat after all 300 weapons were put to 200 so another fail
exped my aw legit as well
so lf more excuses or more wolfs
about epics and oly ,i was killing 5/5 ppl on luna with TK and zaken earing only so PLS stop that spamm of excuses

M

MinDiuSe

pokemontrainer сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
about epics and oly ,i was killing 5/5 ppl on luna with TK and zaken earing only so PLS stop that spamm of excuses
give me zaken and i\ll kill uuuuu :]

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
pokemontrainer сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
my 2nd name is spiderman too, and i go out everynight to save the city

Mith

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
Sounds like some clans need to start on the same level so they can see which one's best :p

Lloth

Реакции
Баллы
Yo gayotech u dont know :) ETC farmed ECS at start(we had 3x 300 on FIGHTER weapons)..it was changed to 200...

When we opened SoD again, 90% of time was there Meows and your clan+USSR+NF :) maybe 2-3 ETC members. Not like full partys from your ally.

M

MinDiuSe

Lloth сказал(а):
Yo gayotech u dont know :) ETC farmed ECS at start(we had 3x 300 on FIGHTER weapons)..it was changed to 200...
When we opened SoD again, 90% of time was there Meows and your clan+USSR+NF :) maybe 2-3 ETC members. Not like full partys from your ally.
LIE i been there once and saw jojoclub  bot collecting those damn stones you g@y elf spreding only propoganda  ]:(

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
MinDiuSe сказал(а):
Lloth сказал(а):
LIE i been there once and saw jojoclub  bot collecting those damn stones you g@y elf spreding only propoganda  ]:(
How is it a lie exactly? That its not 2-3 ETC member, but only 1? /facepalm

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
Stop being stupid like Minax. Crying about Epics in Olympiad. I killed him (Oly Class) on my fucking Sorc with huge SS lags in Enlightenment and he were crying about epics, linked him my jewels and he didn't say a shit. It's not like we farmed "big" Epics since the first month. I think even Baium was up for more than 1,5 Months, because everyone was in Common A-Grade and some single A Grade Sets (thx the 1x Rates at the beginning).
Almost everyone had profit from the SOD bug at the beginning, but the GM reseted all Weapons to 200 Elemental and it's the same as 150 Weapons. Even your own member got 200 Elemental Weapons before we opened the first time SOD.

Lloth

Реакции
Баллы
MinDiuSe сказал(а):
Lloth сказал(а):
Oh yea sorry I had there Prophet (Typek) for buffs cuz there was a lot Meows flaged/red and I wanted PVP :p I did there over 150+ in 3 days

M

MinDiuSe

Lloth сказал(а):
MinDiuSe сказал(а):
Lloth сказал(а):
Oh yea sorry I had there Prophet (Typek) for buffs cuz there was a lot Meows flaged/red and I wanted PVP :p I did there over 150+ in 3 days
another lie there was a dagger and i guess it was on bot ;)

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
his name is aeryne and afaik you lost most ur matches yday? am i wrong?
and tell me what nuker killed me.
decent ee's in gracia final beat tanks 100% if we compared my gear to theirs.. and that's a healer not a nuker afaik.
so funny how u guys are judging me when i have no zaken/anthy/frint / decent augments / no sa'ed db / no talismans / no am acu sacred nuke / and so on.... first fight was vs a destro and my whole ally is clueless about gracia final unlike your kids so i had to experiment.
and doing 22/5 i wouldn't recall that being bad, specially since 3 loses were to deba/kissofeva and 2 to stupid nh
no? I have 2 loses at the moment rofl

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
I hope every one will join PW CB at 20th january

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
Read my sig, ill try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх