Federation | Федерация - [x15] PVP Weapons and Armors (1 Viewer)

SuperMind

Реакции
Баллы
NCSoft introduced the fame system in order to promote mass pvp. Even though it didn't work well, it brought more options for players to plan their PvP gear, without affecting the PvE balance.
- But Holyenvoy, how can i get Fame Points?
Well fellas, Fame can be obtained by different ways. Here's a list of places + amount of fame provided:
? Castle Siege ? 125 points per 5 mins, while in combat zone
? Territory War ? 125 points per 5 mins, while in combat zone
? Fortress Battle ? 31 per 10 mins, while in combat zone
? Clan Hall Sieges (conquerable clan halls) ? 750
? Underground Coliseum ? 800
? Olympiads (Medal of Glory x1) ? 100
Now, have in mind that for sieges and fortress battles, you need to be inside the battle zone to earn fame. You will earn X fame every Y minutes (fortress for example, you'll earn 31 fame every 10 minutes), so try to stay inside the battlefield.
Castle Sieges and Territory Wars are the places where you'll get more fame, but because we have them only once in every 2 weeks, people usually farm fame by registering and/or participating on Fortress Battles. Even getting only 310 each FB, you are able to do several per day, and therefore, farm easily that way.
The only problem that can come from getting PVP on your weapon or armor is that, once with it, you cannot drop/trade/augment/convert (kamael)/use element stones or put special ability on it. The only thing you can do after getting PVP is enchanting. This said, I would first get the item full element / with special ability (if a weapon) and good augmentation before PvPing it!
Each kind of weapon/armor has a different effect when with PvP. Here's a list of PvP cost and effects on weapons and armors.
25q50sx.jpg

k476gz.png

You can see the amount of fame you have by opening your character status. Once you have enough fame for your weapon/armor, go to Aden and speak with NPC Rapidus, near the Monument of Heroes. Unequipp the item before speaking with the NPC.
You can remove PvP from any item by speaking with this same NPC. It has no cost but you will lose all the fame and adena used on it.
If you have any other question regarding this matter, just let me know here! My ingame nick is Holyenvoy as well, feel free to pm me with your doubts.
May the Force be with you,
HolyEnvoy
PS: all the text is mine and, even though the idea of creating tables wasn?t mine, these ones were created by me, with confirmed data on it.

BOUNDYHUNDER

Реакции
Баллы
you got some fame wrong for example wrong for dynasty dual

Gazardiel

Реакции
Баллы
Dagger + PVP = cancel :) not drain cp

OP
OP
S

SuperMind

Реакции
Баллы
Thanks! Corrected those mistakes :p

medizis

Реакции
Баллы
I thought the heavy armor with pvp just reduce the speed, it is true that it also decreases attack and casting spd?
I should look a little more
And PvP for dual sword is very bad, it should be better :p

Wilk

Реакции
Баллы
Muri сказал(а):
I thought the heavy armor with pvp just  reduce the speed, it is true that it also decreases attack and casting spd?
I should look a little more
And PvP for dual sword is very bad, it should be better :p
y atk speeds too

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх