Pvp video from my cp in retail L2 Shilen (1 year ago)! (2 Viewers)

Annekee

Реакции
Баллы
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28b66XmIuIg

My cp 90-93 vs 95+ cps.

nizzle

Реакции
Баллы
"Annekee" the feed hero hawk from Cerberus... anway GoD sux, even to be recorded

OP
OP
A

Annekee

Реакции
Баллы
just posted a video this is not the flame section i guess but....anyway god requires players with 10 fingers if u know what i mean ;D nizzle carpet go donate to change class again just in case u get heroe with a prophet or dunno its up to you i dont care, btw you ve been in top 10 just once how do u except to get heroe...there where archers far way better than y, i made heroe when 80% of oly was paladins and evas with a huge precedence of any archer in this period, i hope u ll not fail here too again ;)

nizzle

Реакции
Баллы
Annekee сказал(а):
just posted a video this is not the flame section i guess but....anyway god requires players with 10 fingers if u know what i mean ;D nizzle carpet go donate to change class again just in case u get heroe with a prophet or dunno its up to you i dont care, btw you ve been in top 10 just once how do u except to get heroe...there where archers far way better than y, i made heroe when 80% of oly was paladins and evas with a huge precedence of any archer in this period, i hope u ll not fail here too again ;)
You shouldnt make that long paragraphs ur stupidity comes out after reading it... Yeah i was bad archer for sure i didnt get chars to feed my self  :(

OP
OP
A

Annekee

Реакции
Баллы
/proofs or cry moar!

M

mightygod

Nizzle сказал(а):
Annekee сказал(а):
You shouldnt make that long paragraphs ur stupidity comes out after reading it... Yeah i was bad archer for sure i didnt get chars to feed my self  :(
he post a vid from an other srv and u flame him for smth that happen in an other srv.

Udunnome

Реакции
Баллы
terrible healer POV, no flaming just hard truth

anyone1

Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
Nizzle сказал(а):
Annekee сказал(а):
he post a vid from an other srv and u flame him for smth that happen in an other srv.
His/her lawyer?

serialteurcesti

Реакции
Баллы
Un adolescent este capturat de o familie de raufacatori. Dupa ce este torturat, el evadeaza si se refugiaza in prima casa in care intra, seriale romanesti online descoperind ca cei care locuiesc acolo sunt chiar membrii acelei familii criminale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх