Реакции
Баллы
Hi.The 3rd amulet of gladiators 3rd class must be bugged
I cant summon Q monster from 3rd tablet
Check this plz

Celina

Реакции
Баллы
I don't really understand what's your problem but, I am giving this with the hope it helps you:

http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/quest/duelist

Kajeeva123

Реакции
Баллы
One of the key features of the OHS software is the fact that it has a very intuitive nature. This is an important feature because every organization is unique with respect to its requirements. The common factor is the need for software that can be configured quickly. Along with this the integrated risk management system has the ability to give instant user feedback. As the client you will have full control over workflow, layout and desired language. It is also possible for clients to undertake their own system configuration by undergoing some amount of training. However this is not required under normal circumstances.

golemkaaa

Реакции
Баллы
Kajeeva123 сказал(а):
One of the key features of the OHS software is the fact that it has a very intuitive nature. This is an important feature because every organization is unique with respect to its requirements. The common factor is the need for software that can be configured quickly. Along with this the integrated risk management system has the ability to give instant user feedback. As the client you will have full control over workflow, layout and desired language. It is also possible for clients to undertake their own system configuration by undergoing some amount of training. However this is not required under normal circumstances.
i left some sperm on ur carpet

sorinex

Реакции
Баллы
golemkaaa сказал(а):
Kajeeva123 сказал(а):
lol`ed hard :))

golemkaaa

Реакции
Баллы
sorinex сказал(а):
golemkaaa сказал(а):
Kajeeva123 сказал(а):
lol`ed hard :))
hi mr bishop  ;D

sorinex

Реакции
Баллы
I`m dark elf, not bishop

sorinex

Реакции
Баллы
me?
no, prolly you mistake me to somebody else..
me not know play hilar =))

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх