President [x3] - start on 12 November 2018! (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 907
Баллы
1 314
Dear friends!
Server President [x3] on HIGH FIVE official patform will be launched on 12 November 2018  at 17:00 UTC!
Detailed description of the server settings, including rates and PA configuration, will be soon published in the respective forum section .

We invite you to participate in pre-launch contests and gain useful prizes on the new server that will help you in the development of your character!
And do not forget to reserve your ingame nick before the server start!

scorpiox

Реакции
Баллы
it will be beta test or nope ?

Dryad1

Реакции
Баллы
No info in the link ???

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
scorpiox сказал(а):
We didn't do it last time, so probably not. These are the same files we use every year, same files you've played countless times. There is no point in diverging resources to OBT for H5.
However if majority of you want open beta, for whatever reason, I will bring the idea to the team.

dotpwnz

Реакции
Баллы
How about you guys just focus on marketing and bringing the zergs over here. Beta is utterly pointless, plenty of other places where people can look at pixels they will never have on the live server.

flex1

Реакции
Баллы
OBT is good idea and could bring a lot of new players.
Many players for now dont have chance for take part of OBT at OFF, and there should be event for olympiad players ( prem acc. idea). I want to play rpg server first time and give us chance, and had fun from events, files and huge community also :)

dotpwnz

Реакции
Баллы
What new players? There are no new players in this game since like 2007. Obviously you can look at classic, but that's a different game all together and its player base is irrelevant to freeshard community. It's the same circle of hopeless addicts like me that keeps circulating in and out when it comes to privates.

Only thing the rpg team has to do is plaster their banner all over the Russian websites and hope that people care to come and stay here more than at some garbage server, but then again, competing with bottomless pockets is hard so there's only so much they can do. Some beta where 200 randoms run around in elegia sets and then proceed to stay in moirai set for 4 months on live wont improve anything nor will it attract some "new" players.

Rpg will always have thousands on launch regardless. Player retention is where it's at and achieving that is very hard as it requires you to continuously invest into something or someone which provides almost 0 return. Get this through your head already, it's almost 2019, this game is all about $, both for majority of players and especially for those who make servers.

GiveUsOBT

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
scorpiox сказал(а):
We didn't do it last time, so probably not. These are the same files we use every year, same files you've played countless times. There is no point in diverging resources to OBT for H5.
However if majority of you want open beta, for whatever reason, I will bring the idea to the team.
WTF no beta ?how can you run new server w/o OBT ? how can new peoples test this server ? many peoples want test some farm situations or test some locations/characters/items/skills how they are set here,not all peoples who go here played 1k+ hours on your H5 servers give us at least one week of OBT with full NPC so all peoples can test whatever they want please

KlaypeX

Реакции
Баллы
hi, Proxys for sudamerican players? im From Argentina and i have a 30 ppl group but we need to know if rpg have proxys for us.

Ty

Dryad1

Реакции
Баллы
GiveUsOBT сказал(а):
smn сказал(а):
scorpiox сказал(а):
+1, beta would be nice... If it doesn't take too much effort I think some people would like to test things out  :)
WTF no beta ?how can you run new server w/o OBT ? how can new peoples test this server ? many peoples want test some farm situations or test some locations/characters/items/skills how they are set here,not all peoples who go here played 1k+ hours on your H5 servers give us at least one week of OBT with full NPC so all peoples can test whatever they want please

Dexterity

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
scorpiox сказал(а):
It's not about the server being tested to find out new bugs, it won't happen here mostly and we know that because files are working pretty perfect most of the times, but an OBT guarantee you to test a good start, you need to see the best way of rushing stuffs with the new server rates.
I'm pretty sure every server has one new stuff changed, that means you need to see how it's from Starting Quests/Routes of Exp and more.

Alakharum

Реакции
Баллы
So,

PA really 100%? It was contest between 30% and 100% so instead going for compromise 50% you went 100%? enjoy, no one but PA players will play, thats means enjoy boring server

GiveUsOBT

Реакции
Баллы
Alakharum сказал(а):
So,
PA really 100%? It was contest between 30% and 100% so instead going for compromise 50% you went 100%? enjoy, no one but PA players will play, thats means enjoy boring server
stupid five euros lol

Alakharum

Реакции
Баллы
You really think pplz will pay 5 euro for such a old game? i dont mind paying, but most pplz wont and they definitely wont play here because 100% is simply too much. And friends of those players wont play either = dead boring server

Dryad1

Реакции
Баллы
Alakharum сказал(а):
You really think pplz will pay 5 euro for such a old game? i dont mind paying, but most pplz wont and they definitely wont play here because 100% is simply too much. And friends of those players wont play either = dead boring server
To be honest it's going to be x3 High Five, it's not like it will take long to reach 85 anyway :p
I'll just go ahead and say that most people just won't care that much, definitely not enough to decide not to play here solely on that fact  :)

MeetMosEne

Реакции
Баллы
Every eary h5.........try clsassic pls

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
Should Mikuu The Legend, The one, the pvescrub1337 come back to rpg? Poll open

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 907
Баллы
1 314
Alakharum сказал(а):
So,
It's good that you understand the whole compromise idea.
The majority of Russian community don't - they want the option that won in the poll.
Actually, they consider x3 too hardcore for 2018 and +100% multiplier - the only acceptable option in that case.

evayuko

Реакции
Баллы
on the new server, the macro option to activate them and work repeatedly going to be active? and second question, there is any way to get autoloot on? with premium account, agations or anything?

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх