Pre-Zealot Setup (1 Viewer)

seidoncc

Реакции
Баллы
What's the best Pre-Zealot setup?

I'd like to know what the best 'Budget Pre-Zealot' setup is and also the 'Expensive Pre-Zealot' option is.

So far I've got:

Mace of the Underworld - Conversion SA

Dwarven Warhammer - Health SA

Since both of these weapons are 1H Blunts, I'd like to know which shield would be the best option? Also would like to know what the best option is for ALL slots including armor sets, shirt slot, etc. I know Pre-Zealot setups can vary between farming & oly, but this is my first tyrant so I'm open to suggestions. Thanks for responses in advance, I'm sure this post will help other noob tyrants out there as well ;D

sailence84

Реакции
Баллы
You will need doom armor and hp shirt

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
For olympiad or out of the stadium?

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CPWiH3O0siA

OP
OP
S

seidoncc

Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
For olympiad or out of the stadium?
Both.  I'd like to know the best setups for oly and also for farming.  I can just switch to the gear depending on if I'm doing oly or farming  :D

rizos1

Реакции
Баллы
Hi,
here is my movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPWiH3O0siA&app=desktop

this is oly prezealot ofc.

my setup was:
doom set +7 zubei shield +9 s grade hp shirt+5 b grade blunt masterwork(hp) + augment (150 hp), belt b grade +7 or 8 dyes +5 str +4 dex -9 con or +5 str +4 wit - 4 int - 5 con (dependence if u have good enchanted items and ucan manage -5 con to lower ur hp, if u cant, make -9 con) have fun :)
i also had valakas i think but im not sure. But if u have valakas it helps a lot -445 hp.
it was cheapest one i could get ( on rpg x15 server prices)
Also i had demon robe set and conversion weapon ofc. focus force skill in macro( to consume some hp) and fist fury on

If ur poor and u cant get so much enchanted items u can go for hardcore dyes: +4 str -6 con +4 dex -6 con etc, u can get up to -18 con this way. U have much less hp but u have ur zealot with +4/5 items etc :p

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
go yolo, -18 con! ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх