Polish Community moderator (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

chivas1

Реакции
Баллы
valandril сказал(а):
i`m polish and i never trust polish ppl in online games ;p just know too much about my own nation ;p but somebody has to be mod in POLISH section, how polish section can have not polish mod, just think chivas ;p
fukin normaly, what this mod gonna be supposed to do here? just deleting posts of people that throwing kurwa's everywhere and what else? nothing... so its not needed, just think vala

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
chivas сказал(а):
valandril сказал(а):
i`m polish and i never trust polish ppl in online games ;p just know too much about my own nation ;p but somebody has to be mod in POLISH section, how polish section can have not polish mod, just think chivas ;p
fukin normaly, what this mod gonna be supposed to do here? just deleting posts of people that throwing kurwa's everywhere and what else? nothing... so its not needed, just think vala
Moderator's powers can be easily abused. They have the magical word "Moderator" by their nick.
It should be trusted person, whom takes the job. You can't just take random person with 2 posts as Moderator.

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
chivas i am moderator on polish l2 server forums, don`t tell me what moder job is plox. Remember that editing posts, deleting topics, banning retards itp. is not the only job, ppl ask you in pms because you are a moderator and should help, you have a contact with GM`s through hidden section on forum (usually) and can pass ppl`s issues/bugs straight to gm/admin/programmer, that often don`t have time to browse forums.

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 828
Баллы
1 314
Ok, then... those who want to become a moderator PM to me filling up this form:
1) age
2) l2 gaming experience
3) forums moderating experience
4) average daily online time at forums
5) do you by any chance speak russian? )
6) your motivation for applying

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 828
Баллы
1 314
Moderator appointed - Gawain
In case of any kind of abuse pls PM to me.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх