PETITION AGAINST WRONG CHARGES!! (1 Viewer)

gratz

Реакции
Баллы
anonimus сказал(а):
Who think if cannot target char in hide w\o soft = noobs. Same was in retail servers and no ban for this. And in 9 or 8 page u can look moove ""how to targeting in hide" guide for noobs".
Tell me what does his video prove? Its duel if you didnt notice lol

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Aurakk сказал(а):
gratz сказал(а):
you retarded or something? check the video and read again my post
you are retarded if your saying that this cannot be done in oly when half the server knows about this and even in retail this happens...
so pretend your gracia final GOD and stfu or you will just look stupid.
tried that ATLEAST 6 times in olympiad and it doesn't work, because there you can't get target just by clicking on oponents hp bar. Gz for proving that you are an idiot

anonimus1

Реакции
Баллы
dagothur сказал(а):
Just tried pressing next target in oly and then rush impact ... that works when a dagger is in hide and in range of next target.
And target dagger w\o hide, spam rush, dagger use hide, you still spam rush and volia(!) you blow them.

dagothur

Реакции
Баллы
anonimus сказал(а):
dagothur сказал(а):
Just tried pressing next target in oly and then rush impact ... that works when a dagger is in hide and in range of next target.
And target dagger w\o hide, spam rush, dagger use hide, you still spam rush and volia(!) you blow them.
I wont use it in oly, hide is supposed to be a skill where u cant target/hit/see anyone so i will treat it like that.

gratz

Реакции
Баллы
megaupload failed so uploading my video to filefront

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
u can counter that bug tho, haha, u guys are stupid if u think u "found da pro hax".

PS:allways one step beyond :p

dagothur

Реакции
Баллы
anonimus сказал(а):
dagothur сказал(а):
I wont use it in oly, hide is supposed to be a skill where u cant target/hit/see anyone so i will treat it like that.
But its worked in retail servers and its not be a bug :/
i never said its a bug :) i just dont feel like using such thing, cause it ruins all the hide idea from dagger ... the fact that its not fixed doesnt mean i have to use it.

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
dagothur сказал(а):
anonimus сказал(а):
dagothur сказал(а):
i never said its a bug :) i just dont feel like using such thing, cause it ruins all the hide idea from dagger ... the fact that its not fixed doesnt mean i have to use it.
Same for me.

kornes

Реакции
Баллы
dagothur сказал(а):
anonimus сказал(а):
dagothur сказал(а):
+1

anonimus1

Реакции
Баллы
but why gms ban peoples if its not a bug?:/

Aurakk

Реакции
Баллы
dagothur сказал(а):
anonimus сказал(а):
maybe its not even for this, maybe its for somethin completly different ... dont know
the thing is you piss off some stupid kids, they get angry make up sh1t that i use programs in oly, they get friends to report it to a gm, the gm gets anoyed with all this flood, to keep the crowd happy he takes the banhammer out without any good enough reason.
i got banned cuz some people reported me for using programs... when the gm wrote that he is checking if i use any so he basicaly baned me for no reason.

Aurakk

Реакции
Баллы

dagothur

Реакции
Баллы
Aurakk сказал(а):
gratz сказал(а):
anonimus сказал(а):
I really doubt he got banned coz of hide.
i know you etc idiots cryed to gm... even jacky in oly was flooding that we use programs
jacky said that i didnt get baned for hide even before i knew. so etc well done.
just wait, sometimes those decisions take some time

Aurakk

Реакции
Баллы
shabaka hows the checking coming along?

OP
OP
N

NoXie

Реакции
Баллы
dagothur сказал(а):
Aurakk сказал(а):
gratz сказал(а):
anonimus сказал(а):
I really doubt he got banned coz of hide.
i know you etc idiots cryed to gm... even jacky in oly was flooding that we use programs
jacky said that i didnt get baned for hide even before i knew. so etc well done.
just wait, sometimes those decisions take some time
Dude i defenately got baned for hitting in hide, obviously there is no other reason and you can see in ban list NoXas acc ban for bug exploit LOL if :
1) /target nick
2)/useskill whatever
IF all this is bug then maby you should ban ppl for killing monsters? Cause that's basicaly the same, if he whent to hide and my har still attack's by pressing any skill then what am I suposed to do? And all of this is called exploiting? omg.. i used to call these stuff feature, and stuff that other ppl do not now makes those tho do know stronger so idiot ones get realy mad and all in chorus start shouting EXPLOITER BUGGER CHEATER what ever just to get rid of competition... ridiculous wa nice playing with'a , oh btw administration nice work on caching EXPLOITERS.... easiest way to do justice is to give the croud some meat and lett them ripp it apart so they would stay quet for a while and you all will look like you actualy do something... not...

sTrafe

Реакции
Баллы
ENko сказал(а):
gnic сказал(а):
and this is not autores mr legit xfail party       http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AX0EUXE0
should i post this earlier ?
sorry for 5sec black screen in middle of fraps, duno what happened after reender (anyway we were w8ng for res reuse)
p.s lold at duel fraps, srsly retarded excuse, but nice try
+1
i think we see strafe banned :D :D :D
fast report :D
just after 2months

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх