PETITION AGAINST WRONG CHARGES!! (1 Viewer)

Prince

Реакции
Баллы
It was banable on official on gracia final. So gtfo with ur shity l2 joke officials.

Prince

Реакции
Баллы

Gawain

Реакции
Баллы
Prince сказал(а):
Omg u so fcking retarded? Aurakk, NoxaS or smth like that use steal divinity, rush impact when i was on hide (not  mass skill) get lost..
u've got any prooves? or just qqing.

Aurakk

Реакции
Баллы
ETC crys to a gm about 3rd party software that we dont even use, and without even asking or knowing how this works ban? curruption.

OP
OP
N

NoXie

Реакции
Баллы
Aurakk сказал(а):
ETC crys to a gm about 3rd party software that we dont even use, and without even asking or knowing how this works ban? curruption.
Possible donate for bans? realy buthurt for last 3 frintezas, didn;t get valakas? nothing is IMposible I gues

sTrafe

Реакции
Баллы
BTW where fraps? or ss?
ss or never happend ;o

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
cry more or war back

Life1

Реакции
Баллы
OK retards listen up heres the story..
As far i see most butthurted is lol punish1r aka ( ssj ) , he was powned few times in oli by aurakk , getting buffsteal throw hide, and was convicting me about some lol 3rd party softwares.. Since ur " GRACIA KNOWLEDGE " is such awesome here it is how it works : /target ssj in middle of buff round , ye its inpossible, " u gotta say its not and blabla" but its possible belive me, when gates are opened or earlier u gonna use hide, when match is started u just spam any skill u want, deadly blow, buff steal , hex , drain up to you. You wont see skill animation but skill is in progress... Now since u are such gracia final expert , u can fill 1new contest in your notebook you readed up here, and stop crap talking about targeting with tools..
And shay u are just pathetic gtfo.

P.S Unbann NoXaS and Aurakk , since tools aint needed for this. Or ban rest server , using this stuff in oli. Thx bb

Prince

Реакции
Баллы
Explain plz fight noxas vs ssj, ssj used hide before gates opening and our bugger noxas use rush impact...oh sorry u dont have to explain this "its a feature!" "its not a bug" "oh i known his nick coz my friend told me with who i fight"

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Aurakk сказал(а):
last 3 days i was getting spamed by pms from randoms that they were looking for gms because your clan was boting in hb, sup mister legit?

Aurakk

Реакции
Баллы
OP
OP
N

NoXie

Реакции
Баллы
Prince сказал(а):
Explain plz fight noxas vs ssj, ssj used hide before gates opening and our bugger noxas use rush impact...oh sorry u dont have to explain this "its a feature!" "its not a bug" "oh i known his nick coz my friend told me with who i fight"
I alway know who i will fight with before fight starts that's when you can gett target after hit nick bar dissapears but if you press any attack skill you still attack and your target apears

Gawain

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
Aurakk сказал(а):
last 3 days i was getting spamed by pms from randoms that they were looking for gms because your clan was boting in hb, sup mister legit?
is this topic about botting in hb? i saw your parties botting there too, sup mr legit?

Prince

Реакции
Баллы
NoXie сказал(а):
Prince сказал(а):
I alway know who i will fight with before fight starts that's when you can gett target after hit nick bar dissapears but if you press any attack skill you still attack and your target apears
Yea i know, but its bug.

OP
OP
N

NoXie

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
Aurakk сказал(а):
OMG random spam prooves all!! believe in randoms they will save the world ... jesus wake up man

Aurakk

Реакции
Баллы
Prince сказал(а):
NoXie сказал(а):
Prince сказал(а):
Yea i know, but its bug.
so talking on vent about the oponent is a bug? why to they have observer option that shows names before the actual fight?

ENko

Реакции
Баллы
gf stupid...

OP
OP
N

NoXie

Реакции
Баллы
Prince сказал(а):
NoXie сказал(а):
Prince сказал(а):
Yea i know, but its bug.
who said it's a bug? u? srr you do not convince me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх