Party [x5] - start 17 October 2016! (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 927
Баллы
1 314
Dear friends!
The vote has ended and it's time for the long-awaited announcement!
Server PARTY [x5] on Gracia Final official patform will be launched on 17 October 2016  at 17:00 UTC!
You can find detailed description of the server settings in the respective forum section
600_en_x5.gif

We remind you that it's just the first server as a part of PARTY.
The second server on High Five (part5) official platform will be launched in November 2016.
Within a few months the first server will be updated to High Five, and players  will be given time to adjust to the new content.
Then they will be merged into one on High Five platform.
And do not forget to reserve your ingame nick before the server start!

Gaahl

Реакции
Баллы
Glad to hear an opening date :) I have just a question,if GF is x5, H5 (opened in November) will be x10?

Absolem

Администратор
Команда форума
Реакции
3 454
Баллы
1 314
H5 will be low RATE than the GF

Gaahl

Реакции
Баллы
Better like this,thanks

RasellE

Реакции
Баллы
When u say within a few months gf will be upgraded to h5 can u be more specific?is there a time schedule or one day u ll wake up and u ll say: Xmmmmmm... what should i do today? I know!!!! I ll upgrade the server from gf to h5. Since RPG is considered to be a reliable community we should get some info's. I get myself for example. I would like to play in gf if i knew that after 2-3 months the server will be upgraded.Now that the only time schedule i have is the word "few" i dont think i ll play in gf server and i ll wait for 1 month and play in gf. By not giving enough details for this server u will only condemn it to low or none activity. Also what will happen with castles-territory wards after the merge? Noone gave any info about these matters. So it would be better if you people gave us some info's that are worthy and necessary for the whole community to choose on which of the 2 servers should we play before they open and not after. Thanks

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
RasellE сказал(а):
When u say within a few months gf will be upgraded to h5 can u be more specific?
I cannot give you an exact time frame, no one can right now, since it will vary a lot on the community feedback. But I'm sure it won't be upgraded a month after the start. We will try to give players enough time to enjoy what Gracia Final has to offer and then ample time before they can adjust to the upgrade to High Five before the merge.
RasellE сказал(а):
Also what will happen with castles-territory wards after the merge?
Castles, forts and clan halls will be wiped. That's the common practice in this sort of situation.

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
Maxim сказал(а):
H5 will be low RATE than the GF
If h5 Will be lower then GF.
Just EXPLAIN us why does rpg put some vote, if they dont respect it.
X5/x10 won ( and it was not even close ).
So EXPLAIN me plz......
51% vote for x5x10
21% vote for x3x5

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Mouarf сказал(а):
Originally, the rates were different. We changed that because of the players feedback. Players made the case that having a lower rate HF and higher or same rate GF chronicle would be beneficial to the server.

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
Mouarf сказал(а):
Originally, the rates were different. We changed that because of the players feedback. Players made the case that having a lower rate HF and higher or same rate GF chronicle would be beneficial to the server.
Thats why people votted for x5x10
To have x5 h5 and x10 GF.
Here we gonna have x3x5 21%
Or You failed with x5 instead of x10 GF
Or You failed with x3 instead of x5 h5
You guys just dont care about vote, thats all
EXPLAIN me why with x5x10 vote won, we dont have x5 h5 and x10 GF ?

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
From what I can see, most votes went for x5-x10 rates. And you got x5. The rates for the 2nd server are yet to be decided.
xrVl0wS.jpg

xt0KLYl.png

Basically, you got what you voted for, or did I miss something?
-------
Also you've been warned for your attitude.

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
This vote was about "both server"
1 x5 the other x 10
You know as i know at the begining there was 1st rate for GF second for H5, and people complained about GF lower than H5, so they removed (GF and H5 )

But it was still about 1 for 1 serv, the other for the other serv.

If it was "BETWEEN" x(amount) and x(amount)
The correct vote would have been

x1-x2
x3-x4
x5-x10

AND in this case, x5 was between x5 and x10 and that would be nice.

Here if i follow you with what you just write, h5 would be x10, but like you said, it wont....
So i m complaining now because i know H5 will be between x3 and x5 rate, and it wont be x10 ( like the vote won = 1 serv x5 and the other serv x10 )
SO what, i have to wait, and complain when they ll post H5 with rate x3 or x5 and it will be to late????

The correct rates after this vote was :
GF x10 in october
H5 x 5 in november

But here we have
GF x5
h5 x3 or x5

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
I went through all posts again and it wasn't even written anywhere that you are voting for GF (lower number) AND H5 (higher number). 51% people voted for 5x - 10x rates, not specific server, so the result is 5x rate. Also you can see 51% want 5x - 10x but 49% people prefer 1x - 5x rates .. if you get 3x rate H5 it will be the best solution somewhere in the middle. This is the best I can think of.

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
I went through all posts again and it wasn't even written anywhere that you are voting for GF (lower number) AND H5 (higher number). 51% people voted for 5x - 10x rates, not specific server, so the result is 5x rate. Also you can see 51% want 5x - 10x but 49% people prefer 1x - 5x rates .. if you get 3x rate H5 it will be the best solution somewhere in the middle. This is the best I can think of.
Because they removed it from vote web page, when people complained about GF lower rate than h5 !!!
And plz.... Its not 49% who voted prefer 1x - 5x rate since Half of it voted for 1x - 3x rate.
So for You 100% people prefer 1x - 10x rates, so 5x is between them and rpg respected 100% vote ? LOLZ
The point is if H5 is x3, it will be
GF x5
H5 x3
So x3-x5 decided from rpg 21% vote result, and The vote was just a joke...
People voted for x5 for one, x10 for The other. OR both servers between x5 and x10 ( if they didnt saw The poll before administration removed it).
So like i said, if they decide to put h5 x3, its just no respect against rpg members

SideKick

Реакции
Баллы
Make hi5 x1 ! On Motherland with all the ect for vitality boost exp was like going on x15 and on victory cause of less vitality items bonus boosts ect exp and progress was way better for all the server. Go x1 or at worst go again hi5 x3 but no 100 items for vitality or nothing at all better. New day vitality and thats it. Waiting for news and info for the server start. ;)

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
It looks like RPG-Club is in need of some Marketing advice because this is such a disaster approach, PM for consultancy services.

Coena88

Реакции
Баллы
hello i wanna ask epic raids respawn would be retail? thnx

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
People should realize that it is impossible to make everyone happy. Yes 2 servers are not great, but eventually they will be merged. I kinda changed my mind about it. People who likes play on GF will have a chance.

P.S. would like to know more info about RB spawn times/Premium account.

riaughas5

Реакции
Баллы
you think peaple still enjoying Gracia Final? i dont think so, they will come to play on gracia final just for some farm. best way menage servers in 1 month or 2 max. gracia final chronicle is too old for us.

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
riaughas5 сказал(а):
you think peaple still enjoying Gracia Final? i dont think so, they will come to play on gracia final just for some farm. best way menage servers in 1 month or 2 max. gracia final chronicle is too old for us.
For west side - yeah probably. Go and watch ru L2 top sites, 70% of the market are c6 servers :)

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Any info about beta (test) server?

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх