"Party" - start in October 2016 (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

RasellE

Реакции
Баллы
Ok we know that 2 servers will be opened. And so far we can assume that they will be opened at the end of October and at the end of November like RPG usually does. At least when the official announcement about the GF server comes do we know if the GF server will be upgraded to H5 the same day the 2nd H5 server comes of after?
Thanks in advance 8)

naparnikas

Реакции
Баллы
Finally, lets talk about upcoming servers :D

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
RasellE сказал(а):
do we know if the GF server will be upgraded to H5 the same day the 2nd H5 server comes of after?
Thanks in advance  8)
Gracia Final server will be upgraded to High Five chronicle on the day that the merge between the two servers occurs.

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Any ETA start of October or final of October? I want to know, because i want to buy fifa 17.. it release on 27 sept...
I have time to play it or server will be on on 1-10 october...

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
BaH сказал(а):
Any ETA start of October or final of October? I want to know, because i want to buy fifa 17.. it release on 27 sept...
;D ;D I think you will have time to play FIFA, it mostly starts in the middle of month.

RasellE

Реакции
Баллы
Gracia Final server will be upgraded to High Five chronicle on the day that the merge between the two servers occurs.[/quote]
and this is fair? in max 2 weeks h5 server will be full of vesper and if we assume that the merge will happen after 4-5 months then all the gf players will have farmed for nothing. where is the balance in that? or u expect gf server to fail so hard and u know that when the time for merge comes gf server will be long dead and no point keeping it open. When u open 2 servers and u know that after some time you will merge them u also want to have some competition between the population of these 2 servers. By choosing to upgrade the gf server into h5 the day of the merge the only thing you do is to force most people to play in h5 server. Who will play in a gf server for 4-5  months if he knows that his server will be merged with a server that almost everyone will have better equipment than him.
Thanks in advance.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
RasellE сказал(а):
and this is fair? in max 2 weeks h5 server will be full of vesper and if we assume that the merge will happen after 4-5 months then all the gf players will have farmed for nothing. where is the balance in that? or u expect gf server to fail so hard and u know that when the time for merge comes gf server will be long dead and no point keeping it open. When u open 2 servers and u know that after some time you will merge them u also want to have some competition between the population of these 2 servers. By choosing to upgrade the gf server into h5 the day of the merge the only thing you do is to force most people to play in h5 server. Who will play in a gf server for 4-5  months if he knows that his server will be merged with a server that almost everyone will have better equipment than him.
Thanks in advance.
It's been decided that there will be some time in between the update from Gracia Final chronicle to High Five and the merge between the two servers. Currently, It has not been decided how much time. My guess is it will depend on the community feedback.

RasellE

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
RasellE сказал(а):
Thanks in advance.
It's been decided that there will be some time in between the update from Gracia Final chronicle to High Five and the merge between the two servers. Currently, It has not been decided how much time. My guess is it will depend on the community feedback.
so now u telling me if i got it right that gf might be upgraded to h5 before the merge? Anyway whatever we say is pointless now the decisions for the servers are already made , but for once try to have a project that wont end before summer

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
RasellE сказал(а):
so now u telling me if i got it right that gf might be upgraded to h5 before the merge?
Not might, but will. Yes. Players will have time to adjust to the chronicle update, before the merge happens.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
BaH сказал(а):
fifa? pes? no? bro? pls!
Pls go nov, in oct I have 1 exam which I'm trying to finish last 9 months. XD (at least I'm trying)

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Exam ? In october wtf !?!??!

thisisajoke

Реакции
Баллы
any news on the high five rates

still x10?

i hope

naparnikas

Реакции