"Party" - start in October 2016 (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 927
Баллы
1 314
Dear friends!

In 2016 RPG-club offers you a new concept: server Party with chronicle update!
We are glad to please those who likes the race at start: chronicle update will be done as separate server start!
  • First server as a part of Party will be launched in October 2016 on Gra?ia Final platform.
  • Second server will be launched in November 2016 on High Five chronicles.
  • Within a few months they will be merged into one on High Five platform.
Why open two servers?
Separate starts - a means to achieve the maximum possible duration of active gameplay with the highest possible online.
This will insure interesting race at start to those who prefer Gracia Final and to High Five fans. Later the servers merging will bring diversity in political and economic life of the server.
The result will be a stable and live server.
Why the merge is on High Five platform?
Content linmitation of Gracia Final chronicles predetermines the low duration of active gameplay on the respective servers.
Sooner or later, the players themselves ask for upgrade and/or merge.
In this case, the players not only have time to enjoy the game on Gracia Final but will also keep their achievements when transferef to High Five.
Won't there be an imbalance with merge?
Transfer from older to newer chronicles and from lower to higher rates  allows to minimize the imbalance.
Gracia Final players will have a justified bonus due to longer period of existence of the server.
What about Ertheia?
Autumn Server 2016 and the introduction of new chronicles - two parallel directions of RPG-Club's development.
Ertheia server will launched anyway, as soon as the platform is be tested and ready for launch.
(Approximately end of 2016 - beginning of 2017)
Preliminary vote is closed.
It's time for the main vote, where you can choose the detailed setup for the game world.

Also hurry up to reserve your nick on the new serber before the start!

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
Once again RPG opens 2 servers. I am sad. There will be no point to keep playing GF server onceH5 is opened. No one will want to play in GF kamalol stun/paralyze fiesta, when you can play h5 with excellent class balance (in oly especially).

At least I hope server rates will be x3-x5, because h5 x10 rates is actually x30 with nevit/vitality and other stuff. H5 rates should be lower than GF server (x5 for GF, x3 for HF).

Gaahl

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
Once again RPG opens 2 servers. I am sad. There will be no point to keep playing GF server onceH5 is opened. No one will want to play in GF kamalol stun/paralyze fiesta, when you can play h5 with excellent class balance (in oly especially).
At least I hope server rates will be x3-x5, because h5 x10 rates is actually x30 with nevit/vitality and other stuff. H5 rates should be lower than GF server (x5 for GF, x3 for HF).
I think you didn't understand :) people who like more GF can normally continue playing on GF, and people who like more H5 will wait for H5 server opening. After some months they will merge so everybody will be happy and server will have a lot of ppl online. If you prefer H5 rather than GF you just have to wait h5 server and play there :D

rdnhone

Реакции
Баллы
People who already started on GF will not start at H5 just because its gonna be a wasted of time..

This idea is just stupid retarted, just make GF x3 even x1 with no cakes or vita shit and then update to h5 in 5 or 6 months.

Open two servers its fucking bullshit.

Anyway, what about a full merge between x3, x7 and x15?

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
Gaahl сказал(а):
I think you didn't understand :) people who like more GF can normally continue playing on GF, and people who like more H5 will wait for H5 server opening. After some months they will merge so everybody will be happy and server will have a lot of ppl online. If you prefer H5 rather than GF you just have to wait h5 server and play there :D
No. you are the one who didn't understand. Even tho GF will start 1 month earlier in H5 you will catch up in 3 weeks after the launch in term of gear. If server will be merged in 3 months GF server players will have Dynasty, maybe vesper one or two meanwhile H5 will be full of Vorpal with few Elegia items. And this happens if both servers has same xp rates, but H5 server will have higher rates than GF it means 1 month in GF = 2 weeks in 2weeks in H5.
There is no point play in GF server at all if H5 rates are higher.

Gon

Реакции
Баллы
agreed. why would you make h5 rates higher than gf?

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Nice fck faild again, they open 2 fck servers X(X(X((XX(

naparnikas

Реакции
Баллы
Go H5 x3. X10 is too EASY :eek:

Joefryc

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

Alexias

Реакции
Баллы
Waiting so many time for that shit...
Come smth new... Make only 1 server than make update, gf]h5]god/erthea etc...
But don't make this shit with 2 servers again!

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
You cannot always make everyone happy, this is the decision by RPG-Club which seemed to be the best, Alice even wrote down why, so it would be nice if you could just accept it and pick the server that will fit you the most. So please, calm down with all insults and vote for the new server ! We will be happy to have you playing here.

Gaahl

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
You cannot always make everyone happy, this is the decision by RPG-Club which seemed to be the best, Alice even wrote down why, so it would be nice if you could just accept it and pick the server that will fit you the most. So please, calm down with all insults and vote for the new server ! We will be happy to have you playing here.
I understand ppl who don't like it but I quote you 100%,it's impossible to make everyone happy

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
2 servers are OK! just the rates are bad! HF rates must be lower than GF or by middle of december H5 will be already ahead in terms of levels/gear and so on (on equal rates). But now you make H5 rates x2 bigger than GF which is absurd.
poissie you are the one who should really understand that. rates vote must be reset with proper numbers.

T0Tak

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
I guess there would be much less flame about opening 2 server within 1 month interval if it would be first of that kind project in rpg, but it was once already and it was totally fail and everybody knows that. Those people who asked for gf server had no idea about merging servers after some time so now even those people who asked for gf i bet they will not play gf coz its waste of time.

xuri

Реакции
Баллы
That doesn't even make sense. I can only choose between GF-Rate [  HF-Rate If you would add the option HF-Rate ] GF-Rate maybe this would feel more unforced.
Nevertheless it would be nice if you could support more the international community. It feels really abandoned.
Poissie сказал(а):

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Good point, if you want to bring more people make GF x3 and Hi5 x1 or GF x5 hi5 x3.... dude ...

Plancton

Реакции
Баллы
BaH сказал(а):
Good point, if you want to bring more people make GF x3 and Hi5 x1 or GF x5 hi5 x3.... dude ...
I think this would be the best idea., because the chronic of High Five is much easier compared to the GF, then the ideal would be the High Five rate be lower than the GF and not the other.
And if you analyze the latest servers like the [Motherland x3] had great loss of players in May, and the  [Victory x7] ever had loss in March.
Summary: How many more higher the rate, the less is the server's lifetime.

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
looks like no matter what GF will end being x5 and HF will end being x10 rate server with premium accounts xp/sp boost. This is fking retarded. x5 HF with all vitality/nevit system feels already mid rate server, in 24 hours it is easy on some classes getting lvl 79... So with x10 rates and PA server literally will die in 2 months because Russian side will jump to other project once 1st oly/sieges ends.

For god sake give us servers with ratese:

GF x3 / HF x1
GF x5 / HF x3

Gaahl

Реакции
Баллы
In russian forum seems like they changed opinion,now they talk about GF X10 and H5 X5,we will see

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Tnx for info.. you are russian ? @Gaahl

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх