party banned for no reason?! (1 Viewer)

BOTREPORTER

Реакции
Баллы
chars: chemdawg, innerpartysystem,ilonka,steez,hemeldor. we got DC and after that cant login beacuse ban!?!??!?!

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
I am sure when you try to log on website, you will see the reason. Also there is ban list: https://www.rpg-club.org/lineage_2/en/motherland/ban_list.html

If it's still not enough I can tell you: you got ban for using illegal software - Server rules 1.1.
Plus u are breaking the forum rule about not using caps lock in subject of topic.

ironpwnzz

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie i didnt remember you so retarded as you are in forum. Alice changed you as person.
3 days ban to calm down - JV

OP
OP
B

BOTREPORTER

Реакции
Баллы
i cant see the reason. i got DC on me and my box and failed to log after.nobody asked anything or pmed or something. got instant dc while farming(though my net went down ) and thats it . random bans for no reason is just lol. last time i said i wont play russian server ever and do i regret it now? 40 days for nothing. wtf is this. ive reported 10+ bots ingame that never ever got banned and keep botting hard and we get ban for nothing? srsly?

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Thats not a place to discuss ur ban, u can always submit ticket to support and it was my ban on u for using illegal soft.

OP
OP
B

BOTREPORTER

Реакции
Баллы
yea  and wats that illegal software? same ppl botting everynight at same places . i reported them twice and they dont get ban. u only ban nonrussian playerbase im pretty sure in that. spend 40 days for nothing. only if i knew in real life u will get ur face ****************************************. ban ppl for nothing.  some serious server polotic going on there. go drive ur lamborgini from donate u ******************************. ill never ever join ************ russian server from now beacuse always something  like this shit  happens. i cant believe it . srsly
permanent ban - JV

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Anybody who reports and feels unsatisfied please send me a pm with ur ticket and i will gladly hunt the target down.

Scubba

Реакции
Баллы
I thought you are busy hunting me down :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх