Pailaka lvl 36 bug (1 Viewer)

Nerz1

Реакции
Баллы
Fix Pailaka Bosses: sometimes they disapear and they keep hitting you but you can target them (even if you relog and return again )

Fix Water/braiser jars : sometimes dont drop quick healing pots nor pailaka shield pot , should be 100% as official...

Its kind of dissapointing if this is a Gracia Final official plataform 100% as they say on website... dunno if this is happened to you either , so I need some feedback from you and gms...

G0ttcha

Реакции
Баллы
Nerz сказал(а):
Fix Pailaka Bosses:   sometimes they disapear and they keep hitting you but you can target them (even if you relog and return again )
Fix Water/braiser jars :    sometimes dont drop quick healing pots nor pailaka shield pot , should be 100% as official...
Its kind of dissapointing if this is a Gracia Final official plataform 100% as they say on website... dunno if this is happened to you either , so I need some feedback from you and gms...
Its not 100% drop rate on heal pots.  Get your info from retail then repost maybe?

OP
OP
N

Nerz1

Реакции
Баллы
Well i played official...if thats suits for anything... but ment that is 100% droping any kind of pot if i wasnt clear enought..

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
there are two 'bugs' that actualy bothers me

1. vitality is fckd up, but i think already many ppl complained bout this

2. looting rights are not for "the biggest damage" but for "higher memeber amount party", for example

im dealing to mob 90% dmg when im in duo, other guy is in pt with his 3 lets say buffbots and he picks the drop

maybe its not that "huge important" atm but it will cauze problems in future ;)

OP
OP
N

Nerz1

Реакции
Баллы
Totaly agree with you , it happend to me something similar... must be fixed soon , for example , let say that a party its killing an RB and somehow a random player passes by and picks up raid boss loots ... :/

Edit: in my case i was with no1 in pt and i picked some how a loot that wasnt suppose to be mine but from a destro that clearly did more dmg than me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх