omg rpg wtf (1 Viewer)

guides

Реакции
Баллы
I'm not upset but maybe HF will be x3... If it will be x10, will be verry verry fast... In 3 month will be death.

carvex21

Реакции
Баллы
yeap, higher rates on HF make almost no sense. If u delay the merge a little bit u can easily make the HF server x5 too (for example)

Gurila

Реакции
Баллы
its not the rates that makes a server dead but the activity of it, example russian players used to farm a llot instead of relax and have fun ,for them its like second job .Also dont forget the botting allowed system that rpg privides to players (free to bot ban for some players when necessary if you get caught).There are lot of pvp servers that live more than rpg cause of event and sieges and pvp that are more often (ofc they are not like retail),even thought the rates are much highers and there is lot of donation inside it .How many new players started to play rpg club last 3-4 yrs i guess not many they are the same farmes that used to do the same stuff since the beggining of the server ,what i mean its the same routine for them same cps same names ,the only difference its the date of the year , i hope new people gonna come for some completion ,but i cant compete people that are free to use any kind of software that server 'promotes' .NO one said after so many years that are newbie players left to play lineage 2 cause majority of them are expirienced after so many years to do the basics and i am not categorize nationality or so,but remember how its used to be long time ago ,there was much more competition !

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
X3 h5 is pain in The ass.....
We voted for x5x10 (51%vote)
Résult : x3x5 (21%vote)

RPG "we put vote to like nice, but we dont care about You"

thisisajoke

Реакции
Баллы
You dont understand that x10 rates are your friend
the lower the rate the bigger the gap between you and the top russians will be.

for people that dont want to or cannot go no life , x10 is a perfect rate.
you can reach endgame easily while enjoying low rate retail material.

Every single guy that asked x1 or x3 rates for HF will achieve litterally nothing if the server opened in this rates.
For the top russian clans with their numbers and other stuff they use ;) x1,x3,x5 makes no difference.

To sum up. your only hope to play decent pvp and oly is x10.

Competition keeps servers alive.

Edit: As the guy above me also says. Since we voted x5-x10 any change on this rates will dissapoint much more people than if they remained like this

nhaka

Реакции
Баллы
Just copying what I wrote on previous topic:

I know it wont change much... But I really really cant understand why launching date of server is on a freaking monday... lol...

People might say its because of server overload. Anyways, few years ago servers/dc were much worse (including DDOS protection) plus there were many more players and I saw many smooth servers launch on weekends.

Starting on monday just increase the gap between normal players and nolifers, since L2 players are old and have job or important things to do in life.

Perfect launch would be on saturday, but even friday or thursday is better than monday...

Just my 2 cents.

iKarlitos

Реакции
Баллы
rpg always open on monday so i dont think they will change it

nhaka

Реакции
Баллы
karlitos сказал(а):
I know that, but the argument "RPG always open on monday" is just senseless. You dont keep making the same thing if you can make it better.
I just think it would be better for everyone if the server launch in the weekend. More players, more feedback from medias, more people joining, the opening itself would be more self advertising.
Finaly, why not make a poll about opening date (options should be days of the week) and see what the whole community wants?

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
nhaka сказал(а):
karlitos сказал(а):
I know that, but the argument "RPG always open on monday" is just senseless. You dont keep making the same thing if you can make it better.
I just think it would be better for everyone if the server launch in the weekend. More players, more feedback from medias, more people joining, the opening itself would be more self advertising.
Finaly, why not make a poll about opening date (options should be days of the week) and see what the whole community wants?
Because they ll make a pool with 7 days to choose...
Saterday will win with 45%, but they ll chose monday, and someone will come and say that 55% wanted an other day than saterday, so they respected vote.

Dariusha

Реакции
Баллы
This server has good stuff that works really hard to make us happy and they know what they are doing. I played here 5-6 years and i liked it very much. Server is stable and you can play here without any hesitation :)

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
thats why im waiting answer about accs like 1month, they work rly hard, yeah rly hard :D

OP
OP
Р

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Dariusha сказал(а):
This server has good stuff that works really hard to make us happy and they know what they are doing.  I played here 5-6 years and i liked it very much. Server is stable and you can play here without any hesitation :)
rhcp сказал(а):
thats why im waiting answer about accs like 1month, they work rly hard, yeah rly hard :D
You just had to ruin this for me. That's why we can't have nice things

Seeker1

Реакции
Баллы
I alredy prepered my adrenaline for new start :)) lol how they run a server lik 4-5years and u can bot every single start.. if u smart u never get banned or smth... sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх