Omfg.. Connection Problem (1 Viewer)

Flaky

Реакции
Баллы
'Hello all for start. I have a little problem with log in now. Yday was all fine. And when I downloaded this new nwindow.dll and system.dll game say so wierd thing first time I see it Huh.It's says: "Cheat?Please remove any software thet modifies the game client! Shocked
Btw I have Epilouge,is thet problem may be?'

You could say what to do and how to fix my problem!So pls do it now and then lock my post... for fucking sake!

Шабака

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
remove /system
use updater

OP
OP
F

Flaky

Реакции
Баллы
You could do it from first time. Thx :) I'll tell you how's gone when I make it :p

Violence1

Реакции
Баллы
Same problem here. I deleated the systemfolder and made an update with the launcher and still same problem. Of course I am not using any software that modifies the gameclient (as far as I know). Would be kind to find another solution.

M

MichaelV

Uninstall L2, get GF live client and install it. Run RPG updater. Close all unneeded programs, open task manager and close all unneeded processes. Now run the game and see if it still gives you any errors.

OP
OP
F

Flaky

Реакции
Баллы
Mhm I did all and it works find.Untill I quit the game.When I quit I got to delete system again and run update again :D .. Annoying

OP
OP
F

Flaky

Реакции
Баллы
Any solution? .. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх