Olympiad Warrior's Necklace details (1 Viewer)

sonicsound

Реакции
Баллы
I found some discrapancies in the Olympaid Warrior's Necklace.
I am writting this post just to clarify a few things only!
Here are screens from server:

My question concerns the bit 'Sleep/Paralysis/Shock Resistance/Attack' in Tezza and 'Slip/Hold/Shock Resistance Attack' in Olympiad Warrior's Necklace.
I am wondering if Olympiad Warrior's Necklace gives resistance/attack to Hold (root) or Paralysis (anchor) as Tezza
Here are quotes from lineage2.rochand.com:
Olympiad Warrior's Necklace: Shadow item that can be worn for 30 days. Effects are: MP +42, 15% increase to Sleep/Hold/Shock resistance, 15% increase to Sleep/Hold/Shock attack rate, decreases magic reuse delay and reflects damage. No trade/drop available.
Tezza: Increases MP by 42. Increases Sleep/Paralysis/Shock Resistance by 15%. Increases Sleep/Paralysis/Shock Attack probability by 15%. Increases Poison/Bleeding Resistance by 25%. Increases Poison/Bleeding Attack Probability by 25%. Decreases Reuse Delay. Increases Damage Shield effect. Increases Dark-Attribute Effect Defense.
PS.- I imagine that "SLIP" in Olympiad Warrior's Necklace is just a typo and should be "SLEEP".

OP
OP
sonicsound

sonicsound

Реакции
Баллы
But the main question is if the Olympiad Warrior's Necklace give bonus to Hold(root) or Paralysis attack?

karlita

Реакции
Баллы
another question regarding the necklace, if you switch the l2 client to russian language, it says Sleep/paralysis/Shock, and if you switch it to english, it says Slip/Hold/Shock, so what is the correct description ? moreover, the earings from TW (ex:Goddard Protection Earing) have the same problem, in russian they say ex: Shock Defense, in english they say: Shock Attack.

So basically, by switching your l2 language settings, the description of some items change as well, and my question is: what language should we consider as a valid one ?

Deathwish1

Реакции
Баллы
karlita сказал(а):
another question regarding the necklace, if you switch the l2 client to russian language, it says Sleep/paralysis/Shock, and if you switch it to english, it says Slip/Hold/Shock, so what is the correct description ? moreover, the earings from TW (ex:Goddard Protection Earing)  have the same problem, in russian they say ex: Shock Defense, in english they say: Shock Attack.
So basically, by switching your l2 language settings, the description of some items change as well, and my question is: what language should we consider as a valid one ?
Most correct is korean, but i think its hard to understand it, so i'd say to use english version, usually its much more correct then russian

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх