oly class (1 Viewer)

sandman1

Реакции
Баллы
what is the class that has the more chances in oly without having imba equip/skill oe?

Finrep

Реакции
Баллы
I think it`s ELPY from startin Village

Tameeka

Реакции
Баллы
It depends what you mean. What class has the best chance to the Oly tournament for the month for that class, or what class has the best chance to win a match in Oly?

If its the first, play a necro, or an overlord. However, if you're player good, and have good gear, you can make almost any class powerful in Oly.

If its the second, join a good clan and ask them to feed you.

petrajss

Реакции
Баллы
Tameeka сказал(а):
It depends what you mean.  What class has the best chance to the Oly tournament for the month for that class, or what class has the best chance to win a match in Oly?
If its the first, play a necro, or an overlord.  However, if you're player good, and have good gear, you can make almost any class powerful in Oly.
lold
nonstacked necro/OL is running family package of free points even for spoil

SK

Реакции
Баллы
Tameeka сказал(а):
It depends what you mean.  What class has the best chance to the Oly tournament for the month for that class, or what class has the best chance to win a match in Oly?
If its the first, play a necro, or an overlord.  However, if you're player good, and have good gear, you can make almost any class powerful in Oly.
u cant be more clueless lol

Tameeka

Реакции
Баллы
I think the humour of my post was lost on some of you.

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
IMO DA and destro. DA 79 with regular S grade +ele is already able to farm oly a bit, destro on frenzy as well.

petrajss

Реакции
Баллы
another clueless smartass, DA is one of the most equip depended char

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
comparing with EE/dagger/archer/kamalol? :] dont think so...
anyway Ive seen fraps (I doubt I can find it) from rpg x30 with DA as pov. He was pwning enemies with none grade bow. OK, in fact he had really high oe shield stun but with S grade you dont need that high OE.

petrajss

Реакции
Баллы
you mean gust4v ? just lol, you cant comape it, his oponents were outgeared, with +30 skills and 5/5 you dont need armor to beat anyone, and yes, its mostly about epics and OE skills...but on equal lvl and equip, any kamalol will beat DA, EE even in S grade can beat DA in s80 easilly, smart dagger too

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
with similiar gear or even some gear advantage for the dagger, none tank should lose to dagger if it happens its tanks bad/good dagger ;D

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
petrajss сказал(а):
you mean gust4v ? just lol, you cant comape it, his oponents were outgeared, with +30 skills and 5/5 you dont need armor to beat anyone, and yes, its mostly about epics and OE skills...but on equal lvl and equip, any kamalol will beat DA, EE even in S grade can beat DA in s80 easilly, smart dagger too
ok, you might be right. Maybe he wasnt best example. Anyway I still think DA 79 can kill lots of classes with regular S cuz of 1:15 immortality (3x UD), reflect dmg for physicals and magical skills and I reaaaaally doubt dagger with equal lvl/eq etc. with DA can pwn it. Daggers dmg on DA is kinda lol. DA can kill dagger with few judgements, DA can cancel dagger badly (panthers cancel, dagger with pvp bonus, ToD) etc. IMO na chance for dagger to pwn DA (unless hes outgeared, outlvled)

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
Tyran !!!

Cause you wan buy s80/s84 even before have enough money for Arcana Mace.

Fanta1

Реакции
Баллы
w/o oe skills and some gear u cant do anything i think
unless versus randoms

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
indeed but some classes need less than others if speaking about those boosts wich are gear/oe skills ;d

hello1

Реакции
Баллы
lol at the idiot saying DA is losing to daggers

Rayd

Реакции
Баллы
phantom summoner da best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх