Offline shop (1 Viewer)

Odin1

Реакции
Баллы
Any possibility to do it? My business are going just 50%, because here is no offline shop :| also maybe its better, than to leave other accounts online for shop :| (maybe less lag?) in other servers i seen offline shop tickets (like shadow tickets for offline shop) so maybe its posible to do it here? any words from admins?

koblet13

Реакции
Баллы
Odin сказал(а):
Any possibility to do it? My business  are going just 50%, because here is no offline shop :| also maybe its better, than to leave other accounts online for shop :| (maybe less lag?) in other servers i seen offline shop tickets (like shadow tickets for offline shop) so maybe its posible to do it here? any words from admins?
+1 to my friend ....it's good idea

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Use tradebot ?!

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0MXO1Q1N

Gift

ayozito

Реакции
Баллы
trade bot isn't the same as offline shop.

With offline shop you use the "shadow item" and the l2 client close but the account is still on, even if you shutdown the pc.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
go back to dex

Evangelion1

Реакции
Баллы
offline shop ] leaving ur pc on

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Can be nice radiator

Nalarien

Реакции
Баллы
well in other servers u just log out after creating the shop and the account stays online, have u tried it just like that?

ank

Реакции
Баллы
Offline shop is great idea.
Now GM should say smth about it.

Eorl

Реакции
Баллы

Arcain

Реакции
Баллы
Just forget it and get used to tradebot. There was no offline shops at x30, x5 and won't be here.

ayozito

Реакции
Баллы
close mind is close mind.

If you can improve server services, why don't do it?

Nalarien at dex,wrath,arion it worked (these i tested) but in others also. Practically right now, all servers have this feature

muagez

Реакции
Баллы
Nalarien сказал(а):
well in other servers u just log out after creating the shop and the account stays online, have u tried it just like that?
well the other servers were L2j not this GF pts files, its easy to change l2j core, but here they wont to change anything, so just log in with oog and sell/buy whole days

Arcain

Реакции
Баллы
muagez сказал(а):
Nalarien сказал(а):
well the other servers were L2j not this GF pts files, its easy to change l2j core, but here they wont to change anything, so just log in with oog and sell/buy whole days
It's not like that either. Offline shops are retail feature (w/o some cupons you have to pay for like on other servers), but for some reason RPG prefers to have live players/bots on shop instead offline ones. It's been asked so many times and responce was always the same, means NO.

muagez

Реакции
Баллы
Arcain сказал(а):
muagez сказал(а):
Nalarien сказал(а):
It's not like that either. Offline shops are retail feature (w/o some cupons you have to pay for like on other servers), but for some reason RPG prefers to have live players/bots on shop instead offline ones. It's been asked so many times and responce was always the same, means NO.
its on russian official? cause on na/eu you cant have offline shops

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
ayozito сказал(а):
close mind is close mind.
If you can improve server services, why don't do it?
Nalarien at dex,wrath,arion it worked (these i tested) but in others also. Practically right now, all servers have this feature
Explain why feature it`s better than oog trader, you can`t turn off pc only, beside that with oog trader you can relog when the server crash and you can put all the items on a queue with auto set up shop.

wildjohn

Реакции
Баллы
Pel8 сказал(а):
Explain why feature it`s better than oog trader, you can`t turn off pc only, beside that with oog trader you can relog when the server crash and you can put all the items on a queue with auto set up shop.
Trade Bot wil lsave you adena coz of the relogin and auto setup cycle items and auto shout
but the offline ticket will save you IRL money that you would pay to the power company
both aspects are + for the players
the point is what is better or easier for the server and the admins

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх