Official EU CPs quite status (1 Viewer)

blackb

Реакции
Баллы
norten сказал(а):
2000+ online interlude without offline shops** still better than rpg with 5k and FULL OF ZRANGERS WARRIORS
anyway interude doesnt need more than 100vs100 on epics
you have absolutely no clue  :D there is multibox,half of server are randoms that have his buffer on dual,enjoy be nobless when 80% of handliest cz/sk players that gathered around that server will be 65 and then w8 month for warback as it was always there.same for GM support that was there every server.But GL inviting int CPs for your 100vs100  :D
You are missing something,they are server jumpers since years,that's what they want,being top farmers for 3 - 4 weeks and then jumpo to another server to farm catacombs and so on. What are you trying to do mate,this postman played for 2 months on nostalgia being boxed ee + sps farming duo

O

Overview

BlackB сказал(а):
You are missing something,they are server jumpers since years,that's what they want,being top farmers for 3 - 4 weeks and then jumpo to another server to farm catacombs and so on.
Says the guys whose party quit after 3 months of server (level ~80 lvl without epics) :)

Postman

Реакции
Баллы
mucho hate from u blackb, so funny, if u want i can teach u how to play OL cuz i still see that u are playing like a fkin retard

Nortenko

Реакции
Баллы
anything said by someone braindamaged enough to left this server and went on that tard server is irrelevant

Postman

Реакции
Баллы
why u so mad guys, dont even know u norten

kelish

Реакции
Баллы
what a sad server...

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
is sad since it started :D

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
BlackB сказал(а):
Postman сказал(а):
Sardy сказал(а):
Bokor CP status:
QUITE
- Top CP PL on 500 online interlude servidor
2000+ online interlude without offline shops** still better than rpg with 5k and FULL OF ZRANGERS WARRIORS
anyway interude doesnt need more than 100vs100 on epics
Sardy сказал(а):
Top CP EU status:
UNKNOWN
- rumor has it quite is in progress, lf confirm/deny
i heard that they are playing also on czech and they lose pvp 9 vs 3 clans(fraps soon)
Pz7SqWe.jpg
What do you mean with 2k+?
Cit: Today new online record has fallen - 2005 online. Thank you for your support and trust in us.
So you've got 2k ppl first week of the servah? good
cmon bro open l2 tower and see how many ppl have x3, there is like 1,5k ppl online with boxes. But it is GF all ppl is in hellbound so stop dreaming with 20k players online in first day coz l2 engine only can handle 5k players.

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
The last generation of randoms discussing about a server where anything good quit two months ago and they still mention us. Once again you guys prove me we did better than I thought of ourselves, 4th best mage party on Empire not that bad I guess.

O

Overview

Sirius92 сказал(а):
The last generation of randoms discussing about a server where anything good quit two months ago and they still mention us. Once again you guys prove me we did better than I thought of ourselves, 4th best mage party on Empire not that bad I guess.
Only Aiver keep talking about you, nobody else gives a shit.^^
You can go back on your server.

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
But top EU grp's didn't even start Empire ;]

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Overview сказал(а):
Sirius92 сказал(а):
Only Aiver keep talking about you, nobody else gives a shit.^^
You can go back on your server.
Truestory whoever you are.

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
I will admit that Lire cp did best from all EU cp's .. And if sari and kestis didn't quit they would be in the top grps

Bunta

Реакции
Баллы
Lire won server and then he quited normal

Satanko

Реакции
Баллы
lire quite so columbian quite

Chav1

Реакции
Баллы
You guys are just a disgrace to the eu l2 community.

Surprisingly even awaken and his OOC was better and I just realized even tho they were bad that there is actually worse lol

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
there is always worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх