October Oly Hero Smash (1 Viewer)

miahi

Реакции
Баллы
Pretty good gameplay. I played adv/gh oly/pvp for a long time, and I don't find this extremely skilled(if you can go more skilled than that), it's just some quite basics of dagger, i don't understand how so many people don't understand when to use some skills or tactics. In conclusion, good movie, good player, good char(top equip), you should film more footage of open pvp aswell, and can't wait for h5 clips. Good luck :)

Forebear

Реакции
Баллы
miahi сказал(а):
Pretty good gameplay. I played adv/gh oly/pvp for a long time, and I don't find this extremely skilled(if you can go more skilled than that), it's just some quite basics of dagger, i don't understand how so many people don't understand when to use some skills or tactics. In conclusion, good movie, good player, good char(top equip), you should film more footage of open pvp aswell, and can't wait for h5 clips. Good luck :)
Fuck off.

miahi

Реакции
Баллы
Forebear сказал(а):
miahi сказал(а):
Fuck off.
If you find this game to be skill-based than you probably have a problem. In a game where the main winning factors are gear, luck, and the stupidity of your enemy, there's no such thing as super skilled player or whatever, it's more like "not stupid player". You should also take a look at what's written in the paranthesis.

E

exso

dont talk about gear at this stage of the server.... like u need smting more on a dagger like 300 pvp 60 set zaken tezza aq and oly jewels..(and like losha has smthing more than this) trololol

OP
OP
G

gam1

Реакции
Баллы
exso сказал(а):
dont talk about gear at this stage of the server....  like u need smting more on a dagger like 300 pvp 60 set zaken tezza aq and oly jewels..(and like losha has smthing more than this) trololol
common nm set w/o res sleep for u? :O

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
Is not about gear, is about hands.. And i have to say that you have hands with ur dagger Loshka you know well how to use him and i appreciated your fights at olympiads in this video. Go for da win ;)

Jaden

Реакции
Баллы
Nice Movie, made me watch with enjoyment even though i quit gaming 3 months ago :)

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
The start of video is very original and made me laugh ^^

JaCoX

Реакции
Баллы
very impressive ;)

Very skilled player not like others daggers that depend on such better gear, skills++ and sux really hard :D

bebico

Реакции
Баллы
very nice movie!

about who u talking jacox? :p

rizos1

Реакции
Баллы
OMG, good old times. I miss it :(. Wtb this DPS on dagger on h5 :(

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
Yup, and so cool to see how an dagger pwn a good geared tanker and ol now in h5 is like impossible..

Loshka with low eq, better than Jaided or baalor at olympiads.

Claw

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
necroposters :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх