OBT Freya High Five part 5 (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

MysticAngel

Реакции
Баллы
You'r right about oly matches DaiSekkou, but if they actually update it between day 31 to 1, there goes the oly matches possibility :p but that's a big "if". Will probably happen before 31 or after day 1

Bran87

Реакции
Баллы
IMO best would be to update server at the very begining of the next month... if its possible ofcourse.

Wadge

Реакции
Баллы
MysticAngel сказал(а):
You'r right about oly matches DaiSekkou, but if they actually update it between day 31 to 1, there goes the oly matches possibility :p but that's a big "if". Will probably happen before 31 or after day 1
If they update it, there wont be heroes this month i guess, since all the game is going to "reset" so to speak... Clan halls gonna go empty, castles/fortresses too, manor the same, no tw for 15 days because no clan owns a castle. and oly stuff is going to reset... a bit like when it was with merge I guess.
Aw and another thing, no more compulsory hellbound farming (finally!)

wildjohn

Реакции
Баллы
Wadge сказал(а):
If they update it, there wont be heroes this month i guess, since all the game is going to "reset" so to speak... Clan halls gonna go empty, castles/fortresses too, manor the same, no tw for 15 days because no clan owns a castle. and oly stuff is going to reset... a bit like when it was with merge I guess.
@MV or Alice
can you pls inform us if this will happen or not?

gwny

Реакции
Баллы
Wadge сказал(а):
There wont be any reset, when we merged reset was made cause lot's of ppl were joining to a "new server", but this is not the case, this is just an update....everything will remain the same, clan halls, castle, olympiad, etc...

DaiSekkou

Реакции
Баллы
Wadge сказал(а):
...since all the game is going to "reset" so to speak... Clan halls gonna go empty, castles/fortresses too, manor the same, no tw for 15 days because no clan owns a castle. and oly stuff is going to reset...
Excuse me?

JaCoX

Реакции
Баллы
ppl cryes about bogs from boxes really???

warmaz0r

Реакции
Баллы
Omg, i never played high five, so vorpal parts u can buy with tokens? somebody know how many tokens cost one part of vorpal piece set?

SHORTYS^

Реакции
Баллы
h5ax.jpg

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
well, the whole set is like 1,8kk tokens so unreachable for nonfactor (1,8kk/80k=23 months :p). Anyway since its very top eq its not supposed to be available for every player.

miahi

Реакции
Баллы
They're not put there to be bought as a whole set. Vorpal boots/gloves have the lowest drop chance. You might miss one of them sometimes, and tokens become quite useless when you're pretty enchanted, especially that the GC's price will drop to almost free. Also you might want to buy one part of the set to sell it, or overenchant it, or anything. It's useful. Ofcourse you can make a whole set if you got some friends to help you but that would need atleast some1 to keep their hero tokens for atleast 3 months, because main parts require many tokens, and they aren't tradeable. Anyhow, any news on the OBT update? Is it fully done? The patcher is compatible with H5P5?

DaiSekkou

Реакции
Баллы
Yeah, good thing you weren't like those idiots who cashed out all their shït in the spur of the moment, huh? Good girl.

MysticAngel

Реакции
Баллы
LF a good database/spoil/drop website with accurate L2 h5 info and set's bonuses, couldnt check it before OBT server went off :(

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
DaiSekkou сказал(а):
Yeah, good thing you weren't like those idiots who cashed out all their sh?t in the spur of the moment, huh? Good girl.
In some way, they announced H5 in June, i started to keep tokens since then
Good point for admins, thx RPG!

miahi

Реакции
Баллы
Still, eyolis i suggest you not to spend all of them for the whole set, but it's your choice. Vorpal bp/gaiters are the easiest to obtain but the most expensive. You can do the first tezza with your clan and there is a good chance to get one of these. You can help the rest of your friends by buying them boots and gloves to finish their sets since they are the hardest to obtain. Good luck =D. Anyway were going offtopic. So the OBT ain't ready to be used yet, right?

Aliendrop

Реакции
Баллы
So OBT is not ready yet, 6 days left to the next month. Did anyone actually belied that we would have H5 on live server before end of the month ?=)

Nidl

Реакции
Баллы
I still believe they'll update it in june.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх