Wow i can't wait for live :D

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
wipe ur heads

jahio

Реакции
Баллы
nice to 'have' H5 after 4 months of delaying. i've waited a long time here for H5, but i personally expect some 'complications' and it will be delayed for another month or so. what is more intresting is, that offic since GoD update will be free-to-play and it's announced in mid november, so ... RIP RPG-club.

Bran87

Реакции
Баллы
GoD sux hard...

SHORTYS^

Реакции
Баллы
jahio сказал(а):
nice to 'have' H5 after 4 months of delaying.  i've waited a long time here for H5, but i personally expect some 'complications' and it will be delayed for another month or so. what is more intresting is, that offic since GoD update will be free-to-play and it's announced in mid november, so ... RIP RPG-club.
go back in your cave and cry there....

Wadge

Реакции
Баллы
soooo, is obt updated or not really?
2 weeks left until deadline.

Wadge

Реакции
Баллы

gwny

Реакции
Баллы
So anymore info about the updates, how things are going on, if the update will be delayed or made right on time....
Something would be nice, and I guess I speak for everyone ^^

DaiSekkou

Реакции
Баллы
OBT was closed yesterday due to upgrade, it's been like 18h since the moment they announced it in-game. Let's see what happens today.

SPuNi

Реакции
Баллы
so.....

anything new?? coz i still see the same as 2 month ago :S

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
OBT on, is it part 5 yet? (if anyone still cares)

DaiSekkou

Реакции
Баллы
I noticed it like 3h ago and logged on, there was a wipe and 1st thing I did to confirm p5 was talking to Attribute Master NPC, it offers Attri Crystals in exchange for 5 stones + adena. Some player told me there was smth wrong about recommendation system but didn't specify what.

Rates are 1x, so I left my char sitting in Giran to check if there's a restart or anything else while I work.

Wadge

Реакции
Баллы
DaiSekkou сказал(а):
I noticed it like 3h ago and logged on, there was a wipe and 1st thing I did to confirm p5 was talking to Attribute Master NPC, it offers Attri Crystals in exchange for 5 stones + adena. Some player told me there was smth wrong about recommendation system but didn't specify what.
Rates are 1x, so I left my char sitting in Giran to check if there's a restart or anything else while I work.
I can confirm that and also the maestro key is for sale on grocery shops... recomendation system still not working, nevit's blessing window still not appearing (dunno if it is from System folder of rpg)... can't check on GC prices and other noble related stuff cause of rate.
Also, is it me or does the dimensional merchant seem a bit buggy? I think not all links there are working, or it was mb just lag :p

DuDaDa

Реакции
Баллы
It's not Part 5 for sure.

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
welcome on moded old part3 :D

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх