OBT Freya High Five part 5 (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Wadge

Реакции
Баллы
/target high five test yo!
/useskillforce resurection

will you stop with the new server/wipe things already?

Endeavor

Реакции
Баллы
wipe in h5 is useless, since h5 is an extension designed for high lvl players. You will enjoy it more with ur higher lvl toon rather then starting from 0.

In fact it almost doesn't matter where u stand, since getting gear in h5 is quite easy, so whether ur lvl 1 or lvl 85 u pretty much have the same chance to gain what u want ( well ofc the lvl 1 dude has to exp more but exp is also ALOT easier in h5 since 15x server will almost always feel like x45++ if u know how properly use the game mechanics) .

Also a brand new high 5 server is kinda of a bad idea one main reason is that there is alot less lower lvl exp grounds then gracia, which will cause high player density which usually causes fast emo quits ^^

DaiSekkou

Реакции
Баллы
Bearpad сказал(а):
i hope the update will bring the server back to life otherwise they will wipe for sure ).
"Back to life" you say? Where do you spend your ingame time, Garden of Eva? Oh wait, there's some spoilers over there.
Me and my guys have pvp anytime we want, cut the 'dead server' crap already. And this is about to get even better.

NumberOne1

Реакции
Баллы
Bearpad сказал(а):
DaiSekkou сказал(а):
Tone сказал(а):
No way, f?ck that! If you're that bored, just raise a new char and be on your way.
Is not about begin  bored is just for the fun of it..
the  wipe will bring more ppl, new clans more fun also they can put a new donations or crap and make more $$
right now chimeras is a cementary at least for my group and we're boring of pve our gmt fucked us but whatever

you can call me noob, idiot, i dont care but the wipe is not a bad idea at least for me.

You `re an idiot

I dont give a fuck about your GMT and morons with  GMT+9 or more, they wont do  wipe for  bunch of retards that cant play in such a time when server has 4k+ ppl online. If they do they gonna lose players donations and other crap. If you are borde of  pve just go on x1000 and enjoy.

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
DaiSekkou сказал(а):
iTone сказал(а):
It's true, man. Those who don't notice it must be addicted to b?tching.
youre either blind or retarded just log after server rester (when counter is refreshed its always around 2k) and manualy count  shops + add ppl outside (which is prolly close to 0) than compare l2.ws market + port to any location and check than talk (counters at 2-3am are close to the same numbers) face it, rpg didnt had online over 2k in last 1-2months with all this qudro boxes + offline shops.
or just log now count shops and do the math :D:D 200+ full parties outside towns :D ?
and dont call me hater cuz rpg is nice server and i had good times here but everyone know since long time ago that online counter is adding +- 2k ppl so pls think twice before you post about 4k players playing here.

Esaka

Реакции
Баллы
There Are ppl everywhere, in every spot in every town, cs stil pretty nice. Even if they are only 2k it's stil ok..with h5 more ppl will come (dunno if you ooc will come but i know ppl that didnt sold anything so can come back)

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
Esaka сказал(а):
There Are ppl everywhere, in every spot in every town, cs stil pretty nice. Even if they are only 2k it's stil ok..with h5 more ppl will come (dunno if you ooc will come but i know ppl that didnt sold anything so can come back)
you rly think ppl will come back after breaking parties/ selling gear to 1-2 years old server ? if they would implant h5 like 1month max after merge we would have most epic server but now belive me its way way too late and personaly i doubt h5 will be like alice said in this month.

Esaka

Реакции
Баллы
We will see ;)

H

Hazio

Tazman сказал(а):
Esaka сказал(а):
you rly think ppl will come back after breaking parties/ selling gear to 1-2 years old server ? if they would implant h5 like 1month max after merge we would have most epic server but now belive me its way way too late and personaly i doubt h5 will be like alice said in this month.
stop complain :) u left serv few weeks ago go play there, hf gl

M

MV

Tazman, aren't you bored of attacking us yet? It's been what? Four months since you and a lot of other players keep attacking us? Drop it already, we got it. And that counter, to my knowledge, is updated once every 30 minutes. It would need to have such an update exactly after server restart to precisely see how much it adds over the correct number.

Anyway, long story short if you are not interested in playing here anymore and you found a new home please have the courtesy to stop attacking us and enjoy your play time in your new home. Thanks.

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
Tazman, aren't you bored of attacking us yet? It's been what? Four months since you and a lot of other players keep attacking us? Drop it already, we got it. And that counter, to my knowledge, is updated once every 30 minutes. It would need to have such an update exactly after server restart to precisely see how much it adds over the correct number.
Anyway, long story short if you are not interested in playing here anymore and you found a new home please have the courtesy to stop attacking us and enjoy your play time in your new home. Thanks.
I wouldnt call it "attacking" im just showing my point of view which is kinda not good as you see however i played here long time and im part of community so i think i can do this :) ? And You have to admit that online counter is kinda weird doesnt it ? i remeber when 3rd sofware was working here and ppl were loging with sniffer and they said server shows 11k and sniffer says 8k so maybe  little explanation from administration about it ? Anyway i wish rpg stuff all good with h5 and if you open new server in good time ill be back to playing here for sure :)

M

MV

And are you going to keep telling us your opinion every day for ever and ever? Enough already. As for the site counter, nothing new. I've personally said it's wrong and it adds quite a bit since a very long time ago, i've even shown you ingame pic with //who command back then when the server barely started. Don't remember exactly, it was something like 8-9k vs ~12k on site.

So again, is there an end purpose to you (and others) sharing your opinion again and again for months on end?

DaiSekkou

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman, I couldn't care less about the counter, I report what I see with my own eyes. Not that I COUNTED 4k players, it's just that there really is people pretty much anywhere, even newbies starting and players at Pailaka NPCs.

And if you don't play here anymore, why are you even caring enough to post?

Ewelina

Реакции
Баллы
I always admire ppl who left server and jump on another how they back on old forum. They do nothing just troll and throw shit on server, where they spend last 1-2 years, lol... I think they are damn booored...

Anyway, good work GM`s, we waiting for H5 !

krzysiek417

Реакции
Баллы
Admin please tell me.
items and chars move on a new chronicle?

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх