Баллы
borki сказал(а):
koldur сказал(а):
exso ? сказал(а):
koldur сказал(а):
hi mighty pvp borki
why not fight vs lolglad?
oh wait...
dont worry u gonna be in one movie soon )
hi borki
http://www.own3d.tv/video/324408/Borki_November_Oly_Games
15:36 --]
You showed skills
oh wait....
So you decided Im flaming in your movie and u try flame me here ? Oh boy... I just said my opinion for what I saw. Ppl asked you for fraps ? OK ! And what you showed us ? Hou you kill afk ppl ? I think all the comments in your topic said enough alrdy.
do not you just judge about pvp  carebear
I'll say it again, even if they were not afk, they would be killed
There is noone to blame for enjoying pve more then pvp but you :*

OP
OP
B

borki

Реакции
Баллы
So next time post fraps vs moving ppl, even if u kill them.
And the fact im not runing around all day long from town to town to search for enemies doesnt means we dotn pvp. Ask 2fast , ask Nak... And just for your info some ppl quit server for one reason or another. Atm I got 1 nuker with AM, 1 w.o acumen and 1 alt we play we kill mobs easier. So yes - pve is kinda needed. Killing not-equipted pt doesnt make you pro. Im done with you. Kill lowbies, afkers, subs, w.e makes you happy.

eLe

Реакции
Баллы
borki сказал(а):
So next time post fraps vs moving ppl, even if u kill them.
And the fact im not runing around all day long from town to town to search for enemies doesnt means we dotn pvp. Ask 2fast , ask Nak... And just for your info some ppl quit server for one reason or another. Atm I got 1 nuker with AM, 1 w.o acumen and 1 alt we play we kill mobs easier. So yes - pve is kinda needed. Killing not-equipted pt doesnt make you pro. Im done with you. Kill lowbies, afkers, subs, w.e makes you happy.
2ffast ok :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх