No clans in this server? (1 Viewer)

sandman1

Реакции
Баллы
i've joined this server since some time, but what i cant understand is clan system in this server.. it seems that here clans lost their importance and all works around CPs. Clans in fact are either inactive or a structure of multiple CPs. my question is: is there in this server any clan which is active, not made of CP and in which is possible to find party for farm/pvp?

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Clan structured on CP's is waaaaaaay more productive and successful then traditional clans. Actually, i'm pretty sure top clans always have been structured on cp's ... 'cept maybe for c1-c2 times? x_X

mruwqa

Реакции
Баллы
sandman сказал(а):
i've joined this server since some time, but what i cant understand is clan system in this server.. it seems that here clans lost their importance and all works around CPs. Clans in fact are either inactive or a structure of multiple CPs. my question is: is there in this server any clan which is active, not made of CP and in which is possible to find party for farm/pvp?
Trust me u don't want clan craft for s80 armors. (it's just impossible to do)

vaurk

Реакции
Баллы
sandman сказал(а):
in c4 you didn't need cp because it didn't matter who picked up items and you only had to farm IT/FOG/varka/ketra and that was easy and quick to do.
but now in gracia final where only one person has to pick up and there's so much stuff to farm ( element stones, s80 sets, mastery bogs for your party members ) you need a CP.
find a CP and you will find a clan.

OP
OP
S

sandman1

Реакции
Баллы
yes u are right, but having a CP means being active every day at the same hours, and not all ppl can/want to do it :S

Kewlpwnz1

Реакции
Баллы
cp= become a slave

wtb old clan system with random partys

D

DrSageata

Cp system is a two way weapon.First it makes things easier for clan leader,by cp craft,and ppl know better their cp members play style,but it can be a mess for clan leader also.Because a cp always has its independency towards the cl,so it can always leave clan and join other clan,so it encourages clan hopping.Anyway,I prefer old comunist clan craft,this cp system can cause alot of trouble in a clan.Its like taking mercenary in clan,you can always expect them to leave clan.

Endeavor

Реакции
Баллы
The main issue with a cp is finding one, with the right ppl. I myself have been looking for a mage cp since i started playing here 2 month ago and still cant find a decent one. I had one but it only lasted like a week before ppl went inactive/quit for w/e reasons. The main issue is with the community, alot of ppl here never played retail or any other serious servers where constant party structure is common in almost all clans. The only decent constant parties are in top clans here, and if you want to join such constant party its kinda hard. Some want you to be full S or s80 and to be like lvl 81+, to reach that most ppl have to solo or hop in random parties, both is kinda slow and for some classes kinda impossible unless u like triple box for like 2 month this ofc only applies to DDs and nukers :[ support classes have it abit easier but still gotta do a good amount of solo before finding ppl to play with. Getting the right equipment is also kinda hard solo, cant really solo HB for wind stones or earth stones for those who need them, but most classes with the exception of SH dont really need wind stones they can apply the cheaper stones to thier weapon (divine is like 8kk lol) while wind stones are 25kk+ per stone. So what i am trying to say is some classes have it alot easier in this game interms of finding ppl to grind with or a decent CP at lvl 78+ but some classes much harder. Most clans at the top want you to find a cp in the clan and join that way, but as i said it is hard for some classes but for some much easier beacuase they can reach the minimum requierment in less time. If you want to have it easy make some close combat class(Destro,tyrant,zerker,or a buffstealing chicken) or simply some support class mainly sws they are prolly the easiest class to find a party/cp with and ofc a clan.

Odene

Реакции
Баллы
Yeah, its hard to find a cp this days O:

piot

Реакции
Баллы

seb2

Реакции
Баллы
CP's have been formed since the early days, since you'd rather play with your friends than with randoms.

Strenki

Реакции
Баллы
but not everyone is able to play CP style. i cant be online every day for several hours (yes, RL card. but I like my work and gf and beer)
when Iam online, I want to shout "DD LFP" and somone can maybe invite me in party or I can make party, but there must be ppl which I can invite ...
any such clan in RPG?

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Every clan has it's "randoms". Don't think all clans here are formed 100% of ct pts. Well, maybe, except for a select few.

Nerz1

Реакции
Баллы
CPs are the future indeed but you don't have to do it every single fvcking day!! ffs...no wonder ppl get inactive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх