Nice story (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
C

CommunismFTW

First pick is nice, very nice actually :)
But what's up with 2nd and 3rd? U killing afk parties should proove something? Cause i don't get it, explain pls

ssj3

Реакции
Баллы
who goes afk when lilith is spawned next to u??? i mean 9 ppl go afk ????

C

CommunismFTW

Ok so 2nd they really were afk and i have no idea why u posted that pic and in 3rd, i can't see lilith there and even if it was who knows, maybe they were camping it for hour(s) and checking from time to time, with lilith probably just spawned. So i still don't know why u show that. Do u sugest that they were so afraid of u that they prefered to fake afk then to fight u?

ssj3

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
Ok so 2nd they really were afk and i have no idea why u posted that pic and in 3rd, i can't see lilith there and even if it was who knows, maybe they were camping it for hour(s) and checking from time to time, with lilith probably just spawned. So i still don't know why u show that. Do u sugest that they were so afraid of u that they prefered to fake afk then to fight u?
lilith was lowered and yes they were afk
point is who is such nob and goes afk with lowered lilith ? didnt see something like that ... ehm never

C

CommunismFTW

Who knows dude... there can be reasons, i don't know. Anyway, that first pic was quite nice, always a step behind :D

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
who the fuk cares what happened 5 months ago? srsly this is boring

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх