No need proxy's in russia to bug vote, few trucks and its done

Rayd

Реакции
Баллы
RUSSIANS PLEASE. ??? ???

dotpwnz

Реакции
Баллы
Heh seems people still crying. The funny thing is that everyone who says that they are not going to play here, gonna spam login an hour before server launch and will play here either way. You should stop pretending that anything you write here will influence administration team who is RU orientated in the first place. Be happy that you have English client and language on this server and thank for that, because they easily could just make it RU and you all would suck a bag of dicks.

rsk1

Реакции
Баллы
Pepsi ? сказал(а):
Shattered сказал(а):
better make 5x, both sides will be a lil disappointed but only cuz of 2 rates. Now we have 3x so one side is happy and one side is fucking mad cuz of 4 rates and its way bigger difference. I dont give a fck i will play even 0,5x but if they want compromise they should make one 5x Gf server not  GF 3x for hardcore ppl and one H5 server which will just split comunity and die in few months like l2.ws.
Well yeah I agree, but I can understand that they have a hard time deciding such matters, It doesn't really bother me though, 5x would be nice also, but I don't care to play 3x or even 7x.
Regardless there is always going to be some scummy clueless rat like PublicEnemy crying in his eastern Europeans attempt at English, with absolutely no idea what's going on, talking about 30x as if it was ever an option. That was the previous poll a while ago, and mid rate lost, catch up downer. Why would they ever open one server 7x or 5x when neither of these options won by a large margin? 5x wasn't even a vote?
I swear every time I visit this forum my IQ gets lower just from talking to 5th world scum like yourself.
u stupid little fuck, dont think u are smarter or better in any way. go to your room look in the mirror and you will see little fat kid that you are.

gam1

Реакции
Баллы
trolololo great idea to open HF with x7 rates where u got nevit blessing buffs/ recomend system and lower amount of exp per level than on previous chronicles, and open GF x3 rates :DD great move admins, great move :D
PS. "Every single player is important to us, so we decided ... to open two servers! " u mean, we need to open two servers cos in that case we will be able to get money from both servers instead of one!
47272d1344271893-genius.jpg

Monsoon

Реакции
Баллы
gam сказал(а):
trolololo great idea to open HF with x7 rates where u got nevit blessing buffs/ recomend system and lower amount of exp per level than on previous chronicles, and open GF x3 rates :DD great move admins, great move :D
PS. "Every single player is important to us, so we decided ... to open two servers! " u mean, we need to open two servers cos in that case we will be able to get money from both servers instead of one!
47272d1344271893-genius.jpg
Both servers? you're stupid? Gf would be WITHOUT DONATE!!! now about hf we don't know!!!

Pepsi1

Реакции
Баллы
rsk сказал(а):
Pepsi ? сказал(а):
Shattered сказал(а):
better make 5x, both sides will be a lil disappointed but only cuz of 2 rates. Now we have 3x so one side is happy and one side is fucking mad cuz of 4 rates and its way bigger difference. I dont give a fck i will play even 0,5x but if they want compromise they should make one 5x Gf server not  GF 3x for hardcore ppl and one H5 server which will just split comunity and die in few months like l2.ws.
Well yeah I agree, but I can understand that they have a hard time deciding such matters, It doesn't really bother me though, 5x would be nice also, but I don't care to play 3x or even 7x.
Regardless there is always going to be some scummy clueless rat like PublicEnemy crying in his eastern Europeans attempt at English, with absolutely no idea what's going on, talking about 30x as if it was ever an option. That was the previous poll a while ago, and mid rate lost, catch up downer. Why would they ever open one server 7x or 5x when neither of these options won by a large margin? 5x wasn't even a vote?
I swear every time I visit this forum my IQ gets lower just from talking to 5th world scum like yourself.
u stupid little fuck, dont think u are smarter or better in any way. go to your room look in the mirror and you will see little fat kid that you are.
Its always funny to listen to people who have no idea what they are saying try to flame people. Its hilarious that I managed to make you so mad without using a single curse word, yet you resort to having to do that because its the only thing you know to offend someone. Nice try, next time, think a little harder about what your gonna say, maybe take out the English Dictionary and construct a proper sentence.

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
i feel a big faill .

mmmm1

Реакции
Баллы
dont fk with pepsi and his 30 cm biceps no joke

Gurila

Реакции
Баллы
heres the real news : rpg dosent give a fack about you guys, spam topics will not help.
russianshave decided X3 so take it like a farmers.
yes, its gonna be full with bots the staff will keep piece on you rainbowstyle its gonna be laggy and ppl gonna abuse bugs.
but there is no other option for ppl who likes to pvp since new chornis sux hard(yes kmeal is nothing comparin to h5 onetime use skills [fear,root which lasts 1.5 mnts], hk cancel and melee bug, wont even start cry about anakim)  + theres no other decent non-offi servers up.
my advice : play pacman better. :-* :-* :-*.

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
Gurila сказал(а):
heres the real news : rpg dosent give a fack about you guys, spam topics will not help.
russianshave decided X3 so take it like a farmers.
yes, its gonna be full with bots the staff will keep piece on you rainbowstyle its gonna be laggy and ppl gonna abuse bugs.
but there is no other option for ppl who likes to pvp since new chornis sux hard(yes kmeal is nothing comparin to h5 onetime use skills [fear,root which lasts 1.5 mnts], hk cancel and melee bug, wont even start cry about anakim)  + theres no other decent non-offi servers up.
my advice : play pacman better. :-* :-* :-*.
stop talking bullshits, you have a x7 h5 to play like a random, and if u want to play like a no lifer have the x3 gf.
that what RU ppl want.

Danny1

Реакции
Баллы

L0L0MFG

Реакции
Баллы
why staff want open low grade h5 server when they have now 1 who will be almost empty(more than now) when they should open the new gf?

just my opinion.

CheMoN

Реакции
Баллы
L0L0MFG сказал(а):
why staff want open low grade h5 server when they have now 1 who will be almost empty(more than now) when they should open the new gf?
just my opinion.
is clear, because we are humans and we all make fails.

L0L0MFG

Реакции
Баллы

lam560

Реакции
Баллы
Hope it's not your server cuz russian community are experienced in ddos

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх