New Server RPG soon ? ;) (1 Viewer)

sayko

Реакции
Баллы
narbekow сказал(а):
i kinda dunno why ppl want gracia final when epilogue is pretty the same but with few new things and mail system, and yeah h5 sux. imo better make epilogue server with low rates bcoz on gf only spot for pve/pvp is hb  :D sweet sweet chimeras...
gracia final is better cuz is harder than epilogue..i stoped l2 after gracia final and i return back like my friends now cuz rpg-club opens a new gf low rate and many people like me who stopped 2-3 years ago they will come back ! thats why we love gf

HellcannoN

Реакции
Баллы
To me the real lineage2 is still the Interlude. Gracia final also is a chronic very good but it is very easy to up (kamaloca, etc. ..). Particularly speaking I think the Kamael are a race through without logic coming from Japanese cartoons. Over the time the Lineage2 was becoming more 'child' with an atmosphere effects and colorful and ridiculous. H5 too bad, I never play this chronic. But anyway, everyone has their taste.

I vote for the Interlude, but would play happily in Gracia Final

(Rates x5 ;) )

titoz

Реакции
Баллы
xaxaxa First crying for open Hi-5, we want Hi-5 we want Hi-5 etc..... and now this, crying because in Hi-5 no pvp? no pvp? go dv, where is the pvp in gracia only in sod? if you want only pvp go a fakin high rate server, x10000 for example and you will stop the farm :) what the stupid kids in this server, fakin emos :) you make me road back my food ;)

M

mightygod

TitoZ сказал(а):
xaxaxa First crying for open Hi-5, we want Hi-5 we want Hi-5  etc..... and now this, crying because in Hi-5 no pvp? no pvp? go dv, where is the pvp in gracia only in sod? if you want only pvp go a fakin high rate server, x10000 for example and you will stop the farm :) what the stupid kids in this server, fakin emos :) you make me road back my food ;)
yeah on gf pvp only in sod.lol hard
where u gonna farm dynasty?

axpm1

Реакции
Баллы
AivEr сказал(а):
TitoZ сказал(а):
xaxaxa First crying for open Hi-5, we want Hi-5 we want Hi-5  etc..... and now this, crying because in Hi-5 no pvp? no pvp? go dv, where is the pvp in gracia only in sod? if you want only pvp go a fakin high rate server, x10000 for example and you will stop the farm :) what the stupid kids in this server, fakin emos :) you make me road back my food ;)
yeah on gf pvp only in sod.lol hard
where u gonna farm dynasty?
he farms dynasty in varka

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх