Реакции
3 454
Баллы
1 314
the discussion continues

BaKuu

Реакции
Баллы
GF with vitality cakes was a good idea. There were many fights for spots even between people outside 2 top sides. People had exp and pvp at the same time.

zacmiony

Реакции
Баллы
WTF ? two months of voting ...

scorpiox

Реакции
Баллы
any info about correctly date of start ;)

Japa

Реакции
Баллы
yeah.... come on guys;;;

give us some fun... merge 7x to 15x;

and (in this year) go go start new in oct./10

XD!

Fiza

Реакции
Баллы
I know just one thing. Start will be in november ... as always :D

Fiza

Реакции
Баллы
miou сказал(а):
the problem is, when you are slightly hardcore, you get everything in h5 in same time no matter the rates, you can powerlvl any class with mages
this causes more casual players to get behind rly a lot compared to top clans, the lower the rates the bigger the gap gets
this makes server boring for nolifers since they get no competition and they have no patience to wait for server to catch up, the halfbaked 2nd side quits server usualy to try become top dogs on another project, casuals start to quit server since "top clan" left and server is dead etc etc
nowadays literally every low rate project ends like that, something like h5 x10-15 would be best for majority of players if anyone asked me - also ig events like dragons/siegies/olympiad periods are not frequent enough to keep ppl having interest in those, 1-2 olympiad periods, 2-3 dragons, 2-3 sieges and then ppl start getting bored and after getting gear are not willing to wait another 2 weeks for any "cool" action so they hop to another project 
I agree with you 100%

Myszka

Реакции
Баллы
Fiza сказал(а):
I know just one thing. Start will be in november ... as always :D
There is a reason why 3x-10x servers with High Five chronicle have always the best online. Why they should change that other chronicle with boosted rates? xD There are many x15-x25 servers these days.

R4mzes

Реакции
Баллы
Maybe You can consider opening of two server instead of one. As You mentioned that majority of people voted for High five, but there are over 2k votes of people looking for a Gracia FInal project.

emil2424

Реакции
Баллы
Two servers only divide people. Creating a server with small rates will end in the same way as with Peace and Evolution. I personally would prefer x5-x7 max but I take into account the future of the server and I do not see the possibility of playing on a server with 300 people.

x10 is a great balance looking at current demand (I mean the list of people online on the home page.).

The lower the chronicle the better, of course without exaggeration - Interlude can be forgiven :) GF seems to be an interesting option all the more so that the H5 has very large competitions. At worst, you can always update to H5.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх