NEW SERVER 2016 - voting! (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

bindas112

Реакции
Баллы
Shaenya сказал(а):
Is there any chance for you to open a GoD server ?
Seems people nowadays are stuck in the past, unable to move on. The only thing they like is that neverending and countless Hi5 servers, getting stacked in few months, then ask/leave for another Hi5. C'mon, this is like eating the same type of food every single day.
My opinion is that a 5-15x GoD server starting from Awakening then updating every 4-6 months to the next one sounds pretty good, with new challenges and more reasons for people not to leave server and keep improving themselves, instead of playing hi5 chronicle for 3-4 months then quit or ask for a new one.
Just my 2 cents.
I'm pretty sure many will disagree and talktrash to me, but i don't mind. That's one reason for which people play this game, FLAMING.
Good luck.
Edit: i forgot to mention that i'm always talking for different people that i used to play, and they are all looking for a decent GoD server, and can't find any. RPG is one of the fewest providers that can offer a decent L2 servers, and that's why i'm sure community will grow if you bring this to us.
GoD would be awesome idea!

rdnhone

Реакции
Баллы
Nice answer from you guys. I'm impressed with all the information you bring to us.

Having three servers working and you are going to make a fourth just because you are running out of money? It's ok we understand it... but at least give us some info about what are you going to do..

It's almost a month since you started the first vote stage, and all we know following the vote pool it's that the new server is going to be another piece of shit h5.

Alice if you read this please give us some answers please. :-\

Gurila

Реакции
Баллы
well they do work for money as rest of us :p

usualy servers start in november

bet u can find info in russian forums

Skacowany

Реакции
Баллы
Approx time of opening the new server ?

Gaahl

Реакции
Баллы
Well,I'm really glad for new awesome server opening :D but I agree with people who suggest to make it in "stages" like: open interlude/hb ---] update to gracia ---] update to h5 ----] update to god!
It would be the first L2off like this and would bring something really original in the monotonous l2 servers field :)
Also I agree to open it in september/october max and not november :)

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,176074.0.html
  • First server as a part of Party will be launched in October 2016 on Gra?ia Final platform.
  • Second server will be launched in November 2016 on High Five chronicles.
  • Within a few months they will be merged into one on High Five platform.

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
Gracia Final [x5]; High Five [x10]
Shoulnd be GF x10 and H5 x5 ? ( and some for other rates ).

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
Mouarf сказал(а):
Gracia Final [x5]; High Five [x10]
Shoulnd be GF x10 and H5 x5 ? ( and some for other rates ).
my thoughts are exactly the same. H5 already 2 times easier chronicle if we compare them with same rates. Now with H5 having higher rates will make merge in favor of H5 by big margin. When in GF people will be gearing up for dynasty, people in H5 will already have S grade+.

infraction

Реакции
Баллы
Why not upgrade the GF into H5 the same day the Hi5 opens? and merge them after 1-2 months? While keeping the Gf/Hi5 x1-3 and the Hi5 at x5-7 they would both reach the same lvl in 1-2 months and you could merge them after so you could have a more competitive server.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Infraction сказал(а):
Why not upgrade the GF into H5 the same day the Hi5 opens? and merge them after 1-2 months?
They are currently discussing that on the Russian forum, but if they decide to do it, it would be more than 1-2 months.

infraction

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
They are currently discussing that on the Russian forum, but if they decide to do it, it would be more than 1-2 months.
Cool at least Its better than do what they had in mind up till now   :p

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
it still doesn't help as much as we wont. 2 servers means that population will be divided and GF server will be so behind in terms of gear unless it has 2 times higher rates. x6 GF x3 HF would be perfect, but there is another thing. Vote for PA xp/sp rate boost makes things even worse. x5 HF without any PA is already mid rate server because of vitality/nevit blessing.

Community never voted for 2 servers, GF vote never had even 40% of total votes count so why even opening 2 servers. Just to troll our community or you really that greedy for money?

If you damn just wanted money, make only H5 server with x2 rates and PA users has x3 rates (exp/sp/adena only) and that is it. You already have stuff like greenery cloak/shots/buff pots to sustain donation. Together with PA it should be more than enough to sustain + gain big profit.

Please don't screw us up! Make only 1 server either ir GF with h5 upgrade or simply H5 server.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
2 servers means that population will be divided
A lot of players are divided between the two most popular chronicles, we can't please everyone, so we give people what they want or might want.
parazitc сказал(а):
and GF server will be so behind in terms of gear unless it has 2 times higher rates. x6 GF x3 HF
The rates in the vote were changed already, basically Gracia Final will have higher or equal rates to High Five chronicle.
parazitc сказал(а):
Vote for PA xp/sp rate boost makes things even worse. x5 HF without any PA is already mid rate server because of vitality/nevit blessing.
Having Premium Account has not been decided yet and it will be decided by the outcome of the vote.
parazitc сказал(а):
Community never voted for 2 servers, GF vote never had even 40% of total votes count so why even opening 2 servers. Just to troll our community or you really that greedy for money?
The decision to open two servers is way more complicated than an average player might think.
parazitc сказал(а):
Please don't screw us up! Make only 1 server either ir GF with h5 upgrade or simply H5 server.
At this point it's pretty much set that there's going to be 2 servers, I don't believe anything you say will change that fact. Some players will like the idea, others won't. It's the usual thing, we can't satisfy everyone.
rhcp сказал(а):
I hear SoulKey is recruiting.

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
At this point it's pretty much set that there's going to be 2 servers, I don't believe anything you say will change that fact. Some players will like the idea, others won't. It's the usual thing, we can't satisfy everyone.
Then I hope you open both servers at same time. That would be best option.

layzie

Реакции
Баллы
gf will fail cause another big server will launch gf retail like server in september and most ppl from x7 will go there cause no competition here atm. they failed merge...

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
HAHAHAHAHAHHA u made my day!!
Well played smn, well played ;D

OocaverexoO

Реакции
Баллы
Too bored to play another HF / GF Chronicle again, most of the old players got back on Classic Eur / Rur, i still waiting for a RPG-CLUB move on to the Classic 2.0 chronicle someday

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх