Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 927
Баллы
1 314
Dear friends!
We are glad to inform you that by popular demand RPG-club "Russia" announces a new server!

Start is scheduled in the fall 2016 but already now you have the opportunity to choose what the new server will look like.
This preliminary vote is intended to determine what type of server is the most attractive for our future players.
Closer to the live start date the players will be asked to choose more detailed game world settings: rates, GMshop list and much more.

Also you have a unique chance to reserve your character's nickname on the new server before the start!
You will find the necessary information and forms to fill on the vote page.

S

SDB

Ok good another server.

But can you give us some information about the currents ones? 15x, 7x, 3x? Is there a merge in the future? What will happens with those servers?

Tannhauser

Реакции
Баллы
Good a new server!
What about NO 4th consecutive High Five for the sake of God?

Thanks.

vSordi

Реакции
Баллы
Hi, I've started in Victory last week and I'm wondering if a merge with the new server is possible later, if it comes to be a H5 server, because I'm sure Victory is going to be empty when the new server arrives.

Thanks and sorry for the poor eng!

xuri

Реакции
Баллы
Most important and mandatory should be a new Bot Policy. On x7 server there are bots everywhere...you can start at catas, go to woa and check all areas like gc,loa,iop,den of evil etc...

If you report them your staff needs usually 1 day to answer...and then answer back "they are not online".... #facepalm

Maybe you go and check these areas & ppl by yourself cause at the moment you doing nothing but waiting for tickets.

If you handle these bots in another way maybe the market doesnt get flooded that fast with cheap items....and the server economy can last longer.

vSordi

Реакции
Баллы
Exactly!! I cant count how many times I pk bots in catas, there's too many and every time the chars stay in the place dead for many many time, which makes me think they're not afraid of being caughted...

T0Tak

Реакции
Баллы
Bots/Adrenaline here we go again :)

CALENDIR

Реакции
Баллы
Start it with interlude and then gf,h5,ertheia..

Shaenya

Реакции
Баллы
Is there any chance for you to open a GoD server ?
Seems people nowadays are stuck in the past, unable to move on. The only thing they like is that neverending and countless Hi5 servers, getting stacked in few months, then ask/leave for another Hi5. C'mon, this is like eating the same type of food every single day.
My opinion is that a 5-15x GoD server starting from Awakening then updating every 4-6 months to the next one sounds pretty good, with new challenges and more reasons for people not to leave server and keep improving themselves, instead of playing hi5 chronicle for 3-4 months then quit or ask for a new one.
Just my 2 cents.
I'm pretty sure many will disagree and talktrash to me, but i don't mind. That's one reason for which people play this game, FLAMING.
Good luck.

Edit: i forgot to mention that i'm always talking for different people that i used to play, and they are all looking for a decent GoD server, and can't find any. RPG is one of the fewest providers that can offer a decent L2 servers, and that's why i'm sure community will grow if you bring this to us.

RasellE

Реакции
Баллы
whatever the result for the chronicle and the rates is , just try to open the server in early fall and not at the end of november like u did with the 2 previous servers

S

SDB

If im right there are some rumours that the server is going to be open the next year, not this. But don't trust me is something i just read on russ forums.

I do not care about the ideas of a new server, im more interested on what will happens with the current ones. Is there any merge beetwen 7x and 3x? or 15?

ApacheTomcat1

Реакции
Баллы
burnburnburn сказал(а):
If im right there are some rumours that the server is going to be open the next year, not this. But don't trust me is something i just read on russ forums.
I do not care about the ideas of a new server, im more interested on what will happens with the current ones. Is there any merge beetwen 7x and 3x? or 15?
yea it's good idea. make merge the old servers (7x + 3x +15x) and then make one new server GoD

golemkaaa

Реакции
Баллы
ApacheTomcat сказал(а):
burnburnburn сказал(а):
yea it's good idea. make merge the old servers (7x + 3x +15x) and then make one new server GoD
not. especially god.

carvex21

Реакции
Баллы
nobody can beat adrenaline, IT IS going to be fully functional on the servers, doesnt matter if its the cracked or the normal version. Staff has to ban the bots manually. I have faith on RPG staff. Another epic server coming up this fall, great! :D :D

Ciuzas

Реакции
Баллы
It is time for x1 ^^

Gurila

Реакции
Баллы
Onother epic fail cause of rpg bot servers it probably start over 10k but the bot will win,it wont last more than 2 months.Cause of h5 its going faster and faster cause people learn fast exp ,actually bot will win again ,the donations are failing probably they are helping the server stabability but not much the players and the idea of rpg(roll and play ) its just a joke ( bot always win the true players so no point )After so many years i agree that the majority of players are experienced so opening the same chronicle wont help the server last a lot .I dont know what to expect from the new server i agree of the stability of the server and the high five retail it reliable ,but i never agree with boting allowed system since the server is not blocking them.Yes use PA if possible and block all kind of bot .i simple dont want to mention how many times i found bots .and how many times nothing happened in fact i got banned 2 times in 2 different servers for NOT using any kind of software illegal,that's hypocrisy .Anyway its up to head admin to make a healty server , its up to him to add some features as events prolly make a server alive cause usually rpg club is simple a dead farm server with 10k active bots (farming 14 days and w8 the 1 day of sieges to make a good pvp),missing the old active players !!! Good luck take care and please consider the facts of opening a new server .

xuri

Реакции
Баллы
kWDtYDX.jpg

Gurila сказал(а):
Onother epic fail  cause of  rpg bot servers it probably start over 10k  but the bot will win,it wont last more than 2 months.Cause of h5  its going faster and faster cause people learn  fast exp ,actually bot will win again ,the donations are failing probably they are helping the server stabability  but not much the players  and the idea of rpg(roll and play ) its just a joke ( bot always win the true players so no point )After so many years  i agree that the majority of players are experienced  so opening the same chronicle wont help the server last a lot .I dont know what to expect  from the  new server i agree of the stability  of the server and the high five retail it reliable ,but i never agree with  boting allowed system since the server is not blocking  them.Yes use PA if possible and block all kind of bot  .i simple dont want to mention how many times i found bots .and how many times  nothing happened in fact i got banned 2 times in 2 different servers for NOT using any kind of software illegal,that's hypocrisy .Anyway  its up to head admin to make a healty server  , its up to him to add some features as events prolly make a server alive cause usually rpg club is simple a dead farm server with 10k active bots (farming 14 days and w8 the 1 day  of sieges  to make a good pvp),missing the old  active players !!! Good luck  take care and  please  consider the facts of opening a new server  .

Alexias

Реакции
Баллы
Good, one new good server!
But.. please! Don't make High Five again!
RPG did High Five 3-4 times in 2 years!
Make a new one! Bring newz... Thea will be good!

Sk1llet

Реакции
Баллы
could you please consider trying something else, such as

start with an interlude, then after sometime basicaly few month dunno up to you, upgrade to the next version and so on until u reach the lastest one which should be god, and mby when that one comes viable for use why not add it and have fun:)
ofc rate and everything will be decided by vote so i think this idea might do well with some players and some not, its about how u want to spend ur time"and money" inside l2, not just hating bots when u see them passing u at mach 4 while u still walk at 1mph inside low lvl farm areas etcetc...:p

Seeker1

Реакции
Баллы
In thease days even ~15 year kids know how to use adrenaine, make easy profit, sell all and waiting next fcking rpg h5.. 4 or 5 starts and till now even TOWER working here :D its like ncwest , just dont need buy PA tu make a profit

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх