NEW SERVER 2015! (1 Viewer)

Loukos

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
rhcp сказал(а):
xForceXX сказал(а):
oh i still would say back in the days when USSR GF 15x opened, had what 25k ppl online? ::)
There is no l2 client which can support 25k online at all, so pls. Fake s***.
WARNL2PLAYER сказал(а):
H5= MANA BURN +CANCEL WIN  ... sh1t story go for GF
GF= OP kamaels and other unbalanced sh1ts. Go for dota 2
padris сказал(а):
rhcp сказал(а):
Anyway, eu died on rpg long time ago. I have to agree with kobra, it was sad to see some eu ppl 82-83lvl after 3 months on server. Ppl leaving too fast, instead of focus on lvls, farm etc they're focusing on russians. Crying how they bot, etc..
Just play, its game after all.
I think a lot of international players left the server because they were frustrated and disappointed. Motherland has been advertised as an international server, but in fact it is a Russian server with few international clans... about 95% of the player base is Russian-speaking. I have few reasons to think that x3 is not international, the nationality of its players is not the only reason:
Firstly, there is only small support for international players. Moderators at the forum do a good job, but GMs don't. There is maybe 1 English speaking GM (?), so everything takes a long time and some tickets or issues are not solved at all. We get only few information about news and not every in-game announcement is translated. It just makes you feel unwelcome.
Also 2 different forums make the mutual interaction difficult for both sides. As a player who doesn't speak Russian I have no clue what's going on among Russian players. I know that if the forums were merged, there would be a Russian section... but I believe that a lot of Russian players would find their way into the international section too. The international forum is dead right now.
So, if you really want an international server, you should make the server more attractive for non-Russian-speaking people.
Cant agree about GMs. They are decent, both, russians and eu. Joscelin is always here to help  :p
agree
warml2player you wont be more t hen 1 week online on GF server, i dont know why u lf GF when u dont have time to play this, like alot other players, GF is very  grind hronicle.
Second in gf if i close HB with my clan ( my partys) you will die in S grade....U only will watch how no life partys will have Dynasty and repe you every where. So ppl that cant play 24/7 please dont ask for GF because u will be first that will leave.
Better play H5 where u can easy make your gear and join decent CP or decent clan for alot of pvp /olympiad and be silent :)
Smart notice bud, I prolly take the advantage of this conversation and turn it 1 level higher. Go for Lindvior or Ertheia would be the best course cause of new gaming expirience. So the platform can easily handle over 8 k ppl at this time!
Old unreal game engine used to handle up to 5k in a maximum.(Root servers cant handle over 1k IP per server)
New Steel game engine will be at 12 k ppl as it gets , this platform can handle up to 18 k clients but not over 12k IPs.
So your clan will have no chance if there is such client turns up, except if you are leadership of 300 most-efficient 7man group pvp ppl under your command! Means Nova+KsK members! I dont disagree with you about GF firepower, but on the subject about lockdown spots with server population over 2k!
I ll wait to see if they announce a GoD server with the stability of RPG platforms and count another 3k ppl trying to play Retail and/or PVP based or other corrupted servers just to stay tuned with the game!
P.S. GF and HF were good enough clients to spend time with friends and non life gaming. Lets see how you can expirience nonlife gaming on GoD x3~x15 RPG based server!

Grievous1

Реакции
Баллы
Loukos сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
rhcp сказал(а):
xForceXX сказал(а):
oh i still would say back in the days when USSR GF 15x opened, had what 25k ppl online? ::)
There is no l2 client which can support 25k online at all, so pls. Fake s***.
WARNL2PLAYER сказал(а):
H5= MANA BURN +CANCEL WIN  ... sh1t story go for GF
GF= OP kamaels and other unbalanced sh1ts. Go for dota 2
padris сказал(а):
rhcp сказал(а):
Anyway, eu died on rpg long time ago. I have to agree with kobra, it was sad to see some eu ppl 82-83lvl after 3 months on server. Ppl leaving too fast, instead of focus on lvls, farm etc they're focusing on russians. Crying how they bot, etc..
Just play, its game after all.
I think a lot of international players left the server because they were frustrated and disappointed. Motherland has been advertised as an international server, but in fact it is a Russian server with few international clans... about 95% of the player base is Russian-speaking. I have few reasons to think that x3 is not international, the nationality of its players is not the only reason:
Firstly, there is only small support for international players. Moderators at the forum do a good job, but GMs don't. There is maybe 1 English speaking GM (?), so everything takes a long time and some tickets or issues are not solved at all. We get only few information about news and not every in-game announcement is translated. It just makes you feel unwelcome.
Also 2 different forums make the mutual interaction difficult for both sides. As a player who doesn't speak Russian I have no clue what's going on among Russian players. I know that if the forums were merged, there would be a Russian section... but I believe that a lot of Russian players would find their way into the international section too. The international forum is dead right now.
So, if you really want an international server, you should make the server more attractive for non-Russian-speaking people.
Cant agree about GMs. They are decent, both, russians and eu. Joscelin is always here to help  :p
agree
warml2player you wont be more t hen 1 week online on GF server, i dont know why u lf GF when u dont have time to play this, like alot other players, GF is very  grind hronicle.
Second in gf if i close HB with my clan ( my partys) you will die in S grade....U only will watch how no life partys will have Dynasty and repe you every where. So ppl that cant play 24/7 please dont ask for GF because u will be first that will leave.
Better play H5 where u can easy make your gear and join decent CP or decent clan for alot of pvp /olympiad and be silent :)
Smart notice bud, I prolly take the advantage of this conversation and turn it 1 level higher. Go for Lindvior or Ertheia would be the best course cause of new gaming expirience. So the platform can easily handle over 8 k ppl at this time!
Old unreal game engine used to handle up to 5k in a maximum.(Root servers cant handle over 1k IP per server)
New Steel game engine will be at 12 k ppl as it gets , this platform can handle up to 18 k clients but not over 12k IPs.
So your clan will have no chance if there is such client turns up, except if you are leadership of 300 most-efficient 7man group pvp ppl under your command! Means Nova+KsK members! I dont disagree with you about GF firepower, but on the subject about lockdown spots with server population over 2k!
I ll wait to see if they announce a GoD server with the stability of RPG platforms and count another 3k ppl trying to play Retail and/or PVP based or other corrupted servers just to stay tuned with the game!
P.S. GF and HF were good enough clients to spend time with friends and non life gaming. Lets see how you can expirience nonlife gaming on GoD x3~x15 RPG based server!
god is b ulls h1t get over it

Tannhauser

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
agree
Just Harder than H5, not an completely no-life chronic.
Foolish. Do you Really Think a Clan can just "Close" Hellbound Completely? Mate Not even a Side can do That on a Competitive server.
Cause there will always have the Fight Between  the Clans/Sides.
And 1 Clan/1 side would take alot of weeks to LvL all HB Stages by itself.
The Easy H5 Gameplay just get more and more boring. There is 3 H5 already opened. Jus make a fakin awesome old times GF.

Odin1

Реакции
Баллы
reading last few pages of posts, just shows and proves why servers die, cause ppl only think about end game, after all nobless and epics, "what will we do after we get s or dynasty grade in gracia final?" [---- major question for most of tard nolifers and rushers. cp bandwaggon fans. what about majority of palyers who will not have clan/cp or even friends at start? that amount of players is way over 70 % of all population that will play, they come to play for fun, to get nostalgic memories, craft some stuff, and find decent ppl to play with, they dont rush, they wil lstand near kama/laba in evenings, find random parties to exp, they dont think about absolute endgame, cause most of them will not reach that endgame, we all know what happens when rpg club majority of players reach nobless ppl start to leave. endgame was always not interesting for many, low and mid range was peak. in h5 its very hard solo or with boxes after 83+ lvl, yeah u can easy get morai, but later its no chance lao and all other revamped crap. u need decent nolife cp to grind all top zones . im not even talking about retarded h5 oly arenas... running and hiding beetween colons... wow so funny.... not.
in gracia only problem is kamaels op stuff, but rest is great, b a grd crafting, only 1 vit, not 3 or 4 like in h5... way less instances, more open world gameplay. i would love to see all h5 lovers faces if rpg woould open h5 first and after 2 weeks gracia final, gracia would take majority players and would live for half year and longer.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Are u fucking kidding about oly arenas?
Whats funny with gf and older client oly? 1 arena, 2 monkeys runing on each other and using everything what their char have? Sry but its not funny for me at all.

H5 oly is just perfect.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Meanwhile, h5 getting over 50% votes.

jnze

Реакции
Баллы
ppl need to get over gracia final, everyone wants it cuz they think it will be same as x15 rpg, but actually it wont be even near.

padris

Реакции
Баллы
jnze сказал(а):
ppl need to get over gracia final, everyone wants it cuz they think it will be same as x15 rpg, but actually it wont be even near.
To be honest, the chronicle isn't the most important thing. L2 is especially about community... if it's good, you will have a good playing experience too. I don't think the reasons why so many people dream about bringing the old GF times back are only the features which the chronicle provides. I'm not saying that it's absolutely irrelevant, but just remember how the L2 community complained when Interlude came out... and then after the release of Kamael and Hellbound everyone said that they wanted Interlude back, because it was the best chronicle, and so on...

Slepy

Реакции
Баллы
When the vote gonna end? :)

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 925
Баллы
1 314
Topic open.

iAlexandruuu

Реакции
Баллы
Yeah! Good question.
When you change the vote to rate, cake etc...??

TongPo

Реакции
Баллы
Gde tort ?? ???

ceburekas

Реакции
Баллы
LF aprox date of start :\

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
ceburekas сказал(а):
All I got is "soon". Basically what they are telling me is, when we need to know, we will know.
But speaking from experience, all the previous rpg-club servers that were announced in the summer and launched in the fall, had like a 2 month marketing campaign. So my guess would be somewhere in October, but that's just speculation on my part. Don't worry, you won't miss the start.

ceburekas

Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
ceburekas сказал(а):
All I got is "soon". Basically what they are telling me is, when we need to know, we will know.
But speaking from experience, all the previous rpg-club servers that were announced in the summer and launched in the fall, had like a 2 month marketing campaign. So my guess would be somewhere in October, but that's just speculation on my part. Don't worry, you won't miss the start.
yeah ur right :) rpg servers are great , cant wait for it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх