NEW SERVER 2015! (1 Viewer)

frn

Реакции
Баллы
Odin сказал(а):
dont let that h5 win, again server will be dead after 1 2 months.... only tard russian left.... vote for gracia low rates, and only start 1 server ffs. ppl wanted standalone gracia low rates, but always u open that h5 shithole
dont forget that rpg club best start was with gracia final x15
Right now:
H5 Motherland - 2127 online
GF Union - 17 online
H5 Federation - 1098 online
Motherland and Union were launched simultanesly, so... WTF you're talking about? xD
Best start was when there was no good GF or H5 files on other servers and L2 was far way younger then currently is. You know, best retail start was with prelude o.0

iAlexandruuu

Реакции
Баллы
Odin сказал(а):
dont let that h5 win, again server will be dead after 1 2 months.... only tard russian left.... vote for gracia low rates, and only start 1 server ffs. ppl wanted standalone gracia low rates, but always u open that h5 shithole
+1

iAlexandruuu

Реакции
Баллы
But even if srv will be gf and they will open a h5 in same time or after 1-2 month,75% or more ppl from GF will move on H5.

golemkaaa

Реакции
Баллы
again new servers? dafuq

Tannhauser

Реакции
Баллы
Furine сказал(а):
Odin сказал(а):
Right now:
GF Union - 17 online
Motherland and Union were launched simultanesly, so... WTF you're talking about? xD
Best start was when there was no good GF or H5 files on other servers and L2 was far way younger then currently is. You know, best retail start was with prelude o.0
That's easy asfk to explain, Union was Launched about 5-6 weeks before Motherland, who failed or made bad moves on that time on Union saw an easy and close new option to quit for a new try on a new server. So please that comparison is tard as hell.

Tannhauser

Реакции
Баллы
there is already 3 HF servers open. Just open a new GF

DukeTehBeast

Реакции
Баллы
I feel so lucky because i had the chance to play rpg x15... The best server of my life... Open it again... x10~15...

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
TheProdigy сказал(а):
Furine сказал(а):
Odin сказал(а):
Right now:
GF Union - 17 online
That's easy asfk to explain, Union was Launched about 5-6 weeks before Motherland, who failed or made bad moves on that time on Union saw an easy and close new option to quit for a new try on a new server. So please that comparison is tard as hell.
who failed? cmon probably 7k ppl failed and moved to h5 till another 17 boys and girls still playing gf  xd
Anyway h5 is best and balanced client. F*ck gf.

golemkaaa

Реакции
Баллы
DukeTehBeast сказал(а):
I feel so lucky because i had the chance to play rpg x15... The best server of my life... Open it again... x10~15...
x5 gf @ 2010
it will never be the same, people want to gear up easily then just simply leave

xForceXX

Реакции
Баллы
oh i still would say back in the days when USSR GF 15x opened, had what 25k ppl online? ::)

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
grumba сказал(а):
What the fuck? How is "Classic" NOT a part of the vote? It's the craze that kids want nowadays. Why make another HF or GF server that players will quit in a month or 2 months time? Do a Lineage 2 Classic server and keep it updated as they do on official and people will stay on it .................
offensive language warning N1 -shizz

+1 i would also like to try private "classic"  Lineage2, and its propably would be server with long terms future

padris

Реакции
Баллы
rhcp сказал(а):
Anyway, eu died on rpg long time ago. I have to agree with kobra, it was sad to see some eu ppl 82-83lvl after 3 months on server. Ppl leaving too fast, instead of focus on lvls, farm etc they're focusing on russians. Crying how they bot, etc..
Just play, its game after all.
I think a lot of international players left the server because they were frustrated and disappointed. Motherland has been advertised as an international server, but in fact it is a Russian server with few international clans... about 95% of the player base is Russian-speaking. I have few reasons to think that x3 is not international, the nationality of its players is not the only reason:
Firstly, there is only small support for international players. Moderators at the forum do a good job, but GMs don't. There is maybe 1 English speaking GM (?), so everything takes a long time and some tickets or issues are not solved at all. We get only few information about news and not every in-game announcement is translated. It just makes you feel unwelcome.
Also 2 different forums make the mutual interaction difficult for both sides. As a player who doesn't speak Russian I have no clue what's going on among Russian players. I know that if the forums were merged, there would be a Russian section... but I believe that a lot of Russian players would find their way into the international section too. The international forum is dead right now.
So, if you really want an international server, you should make the server more attractive for non-Russian-speaking people.

WARNL2PLAYER

Реакции
Баллы
H5= MANA BURN +CANCEL WIN ... sh1t story go for GF

WARNL2PLAYER

Реакции
Баллы
padris сказал(а):
rhcp сказал(а):
Anyway, eu died on rpg long time ago. I have to agree with kobra, it was sad to see some eu ppl 82-83lvl after 3 months on server. Ppl leaving too fast, instead of focus on lvls, farm etc they're focusing on russians. Crying how they bot, etc..
I think a lot of international players left the server because they were frustrated and disappointed. Motherland has been advertised as an international server, but in fact it is a Russian server with few international clans... about 95% of the player base is Russian-speaking. I have few reasons to think that x3 is not international, the nationality of its players is not the only reason:
Firstly, there is only small support for international players. Moderators at the forum do a good job, but GMs don't. There is maybe 1 English speaking GM (?), so everything takes a long time and some tickets or issues are not solved at all. We get only few information about news and not every in-game announcement is translated. It just makes you feel unwelcome.
Also 2 different forums make the mutual interaction difficult for both sides. As a player who doesn't speak Russian I have no clue what's going on among Russian players. I know that if the forums were merged, there would be a Russian section... but I believe that a lot of Russian players would find their way into the international section too. The international forum is dead right now.
So, if you really want an international server, you should make the server more attractive for non-Russian-speaking people.
Really stupid things my friend really stupidddddddddddd

padris

Реакции
Баллы
WARNL2PLAYER сказал(а):
padris сказал(а):
rhcp сказал(а):
Really stupid things my friend really stupidddddddddddd
You don't have to agree with me. The post I wrote is just my point of view as an international player. But if you want to accuse me of stupidity, I would like to hear more relevant arguments, for example what exactly you disagree with and why.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
xForceXX сказал(а):
oh i still would say back in the days when USSR GF 15x opened, had what 25k ppl online? ::)
There is no l2 client which can support 25k online at all, so pls. Fake s***.
WARNL2PLAYER сказал(а):
H5= MANA BURN +CANCEL WIN  ... sh1t story go for GF
GF= OP kamaels and other unbalanced sh1ts. Go for dota 2
padris сказал(а):
rhcp сказал(а):
Cant agree about GMs. They are decent, both, russians and eu. Joscelin is always here to help  :p

WARNL2PLAYER

Реакции
Баллы
rhcp сказал(а):
xForceXX сказал(а):
WARNL2PLAYER сказал(а):
padris сказал(а):
rhcp сказал(а):
Cant agree about GMs. They are decent, both, russians and eu. Joscelin is always here to help  :p
if we go to H5 free lessons for u my friend

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Another 30 sec material eu party? Arent you? XD

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
rhcp сказал(а):
xForceXX сказал(а):
WARNL2PLAYER сказал(а):
padris сказал(а):
rhcp сказал(а):
Cant agree about GMs. They are decent, both, russians and eu. Joscelin is always here to help  :p
agree
warml2player you wont be more t hen 1 week online on GF server, i dont know why u lf GF when u dont have time to play this, like alot other players, GF is very  grind hronicle.
Second in gf if i close HB with my clan ( my partys) you will die in S grade....U only will watch how no life partys will have Dynasty and repe you every where. So ppl that cant play 24/7 please dont ask for GF because u will be first that will leave.
Better play H5 where u can easy make your gear and join decent CP or decent clan for alot of pvp /olympiad and be silent :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх