prdf

Реакции
Баллы
so probably will be GF and later H5 ;)

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
I have on simple question to all member here in this forum.....why if we had Motherland x3 H5 where we all playing with friends, why you all left this server ? Why all prefer to play with A grade get to moirai and skills + 5 and after leave...where you are when ppl pvp in late game stage, Why all end till Freya and nobady thing about Dragons ?

Yraser

Реакции
Баллы
dont think about it too much
you might pop a vein

ApacheTomcat1

Реакции
Баллы
start new server but keep Federation online ... we play w/some friends there. No more time for fresh start  ;D

WARNL2PLAYER

Реакции
Баллы
Hello to all new and old lineage players... WARNL2PLAYER(ImJustPsycho)

Gurila

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
I have on simple question to all member here in this forum.....why if we had Motherland x3 H5 where we all playing with friends, why you all left this server ? Why all prefer to play with A grade get to moirai and skills + 5 and after leave...where you are when ppl pvp in late game stage, Why all end till Freya and nobady thing about Dragons ?
Make one no bot server and then you will see  the difference , but this is something that never gonna happen so you will see new servers all the time because bot is killing everything ofc except the economy of a server .People leave fast ,retire and quit cause everything is going fast.

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Gurila сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
Make one no bot server and then you will see  the difference , but this is something that never gonna happen so you will see new servers all the time because bot is killing everything ofc except the economy of a server .People leave fast ,retire and quit cause everything is going fast.
At this point you are right, but still i dont see such will on people to play long term of period in some server.
Anyway, I hope this project our comunity fight better then previous time.

adidaskipowah

Реакции
Баллы
I am wondering when this new server going to be opened because 2big projects coming in september H5 x7 and GF x7
dont want to say server names so probably 80% of ppl will go to those servers and this 1 will left without online

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
can you tell me on private what is this server names ?

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Please, follow the rules.
Poissie

Tannhauser

Реакции
Баллы
Please, follow the rules.
Poissie

darkal3x

Реакции
Баллы
Lineage2 misses a good new, fresh, stable server who will last long, especially after the summer days when ppl are in vacation.

+1 for this ! ;)

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
darkal3x сказал(а):
Lineage2  misses a good new, fresh, stable server who will last long, especially after the summer days when ppl are in vacation.

+1 for this !   ;)
If ppl like you dont play, how server will stay longer? :)

Odin1

Реакции
Баллы
dont let that h5 win, again server will be dead after 1 2 months.... only tard russian left.... vote for gracia low rates, and only start 1 server ffs. ppl wanted standalone gracia low rates, but always u open that h5 shithole
dont forget that rpg club best start was with gracia final x15
Mind your language and follow the rules -shizzmynizz

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
well people voting for H5 not for GF, i also voting for H5. So dont know wtf you tolaking about :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх