I agree. HF x4 x5 maximum x6

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Gurila сказал(а):
grumba сказал(а):
ayozito сказал(а):
will this new server be somewhat similar to the old x15 (really international) or is it going to be just like the last GF x5 and HF x3, only russians everywhere? And why no Interlude?
I don't think there still is an international community in L2. Game is old as fuck, most of the guys playing it back in the days got tired of it. There's no other game like L2 but even so, sooner or later you get fed up with it. Mostly russians still playing this game.
We will make international clan ,we expect some people  Dont need many international people to face the russian cummunity at least dont need !!!
1. You need many international players if u want to face russians.
2. That wont happen so your clan will die before they start thing about dragons or wards.
3. How Izzy said 1 page here about new server, so dont expect english comunity to be factor.
4. In Motherland server start  many non Russian speakers partys and clans and after 5 monts even less didnt left more then 1 party non russian. ( 10 monts server old ). All people stop play before real pvp start ( LATE PVP GAME PLAY). Most of EU comunity didnt try to farm dragons or other kid of epics or get decent gear and boost chars to fight russians. It will be the same again. Even ppl from EU clans where 83/84 in the 3-4 monts of the server .... funny :)

guides

Реакции
Баллы
1. Most of Russian comunity means, kid between 12-17 years old... (farmers 21h/day in group)
2. In group of farmers you can make pvp or learn it isn't hard with practice... so they are more ready then us...
3. EU comunity means a lot of guys between 20-35 years old with jobs and family.

So groups 21h/day ] guys with family and 4/5 ppl from 1 CP on... (and this russians group use zranger and other shit too).

After 2 week of server for sure i make "webcam" in mos to watch russian booters...
On the last server i was verry dissapointed when in giran was shops with 2k vesper robe piece and other shit.

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
You dont need to be 24/7 to be good party.

What ever you say........ EU ppl sux hard, big noobs and server jumpers. Most of them never face H5 late game.

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
1. I hope RPG admins will not open again 2 servers. That was total fail and everyone knows it.

2. I hope donation is not effect gameplay a lot. I am fine with cakes, but no drop/spoil boost.

3. I hope rates will not be higher than x5 if they launch High Five server (x10 for Gracia Final). Cause with vitality/blessing it becomes mid rate server.

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
You dont need to be 24/7 to be good party.
What ever you say........ EU ppl sux hard, big noobs and server jumpers. Most of them never face H5 late game.
I agreed with you, EU kids between 14-18 years, are server jumpers i can't explain this...

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
its not about age, you can be serious and mature with 15 and retarded with 27.

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Around me, is like what i say... EU kids are jumpers.... :'(

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Anyway, eu died on rpg long time ago. I have to agree with kobra, it was sad to see some eu ppl 82-83lvl after 3 months on server. Ppl leaving too fast, instead of focus on lvls, farm etc they're focusing on russians. Crying how they bot, etc..
Just play, its game after all.

prdf

Реакции
Баллы

Servetas

Реакции
Баллы
best server i ever played was federation like HF X7...

xForceXX

Реакции
Баллы
get the USSR back lovely gf 15x.... and as far as i can remember u still can get zranger free version with only russian language ::)

Ziru

Реакции
Баллы
So... H5 x3 is winning, which ironically is what we already have... ::)

Tannhauser

Реакции
Баллы
There is Already 2 RPG-Club HF Servers Open and thousands of others HF Servers and Community.
Gracia Final is An Awesome Chronic with a Long End-Game. IT's Time for a new "Union". ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх