New on server (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы Traverso
  • Дата начала

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
i was nothing ig ? :eek: THAT"S an INSULT my friend :'( go to top 100 pvp you bjach ]:( aiop was MINE ] :D i was and i am a bad ass dorf dont you ever forget that ]:(

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
i was nothing ig ? :eek: THAT"S an INSULT my friend  :'(  go to top 100 pvp you bjach  ]:(  aiop was MINE ] :D i was and i am a bad ass dorf dont you ever forget that  ]:(
gz for deleveling AQ Alts all day.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
No so it's the best part ^.^ but my pvp count has prove of being real! 8)

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Check Top kills on the Server, because it acutally counts the kills when you got rewarded with Duel Tags. You're not even in the Top 10, so you were hunting lowbies in EG or you simply deleveled alts. Now shut up.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
darkflame сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Check Top kills on the Server, because it acutally counts the kills when you got rewarded with Duel Tags. You're not even in the Top 10, so you were hunting lowbies in EG or you simply deleveled alts. Now shut up.
Did you know that if you kill the same guy like 2 times in a row you get only 1 badges? because like i killed the theking 3 times in a row and hot 1 badge o.o he's party members were ressing him because he was the only one dd

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Did you know that if you kill the same guy like 2 times in a row you get only 1 badges? because like i killed the theking 3 times in a row and hot 1 badge o.o he's party members were ressing him because he was the only one dd [/quote]
did you know that if you want to achieve something in l2 you need to kill epics ? how many tiats/valys/anthys/baiums/tezzas did you killed ?

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
greennight сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Did you know that if you kill the same guy like 2 times in a row you get only 1 badges? because like i killed the theking 3 times in a row and hot 1 badge o.o he's party members were ressing him because he was the only one dd
did you know that if you want to achieve something in l2 you need to kill epics ? how many tiats/valys/anthys/baiums/tezzas did you killed ? [/quote] As mucho as i can solo
valakasv.jpg
valakas yesterday meybe i'll go solo tiat today !!  8)

Bubbleh

Реакции
Баллы
define achievement in lineage 2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх