Bubbleh

Реакции
Баллы
god evo. the niggger in the signatures creeps me out

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
xLloth сказал(а):
Still you can ONLY write on forum.. and cant do anything ingame.
80% enemys here can only write: OMG ETC NOOBS and other shits :)
Thats strong words.. so prove them :)
We killed almost all raids on this server.. We have all wards in castle, we opened Hellbound(Jacky's party .i. :D )
I bet on 5x will be Hellbound closed for months :)
(1st raids was in Common A grades,few S weapons...:)) )
it took ages for you to open hb in 30x gz with pve achievment :]
well i can do mucho in game but not alone :) gz you killed raid in common!! and we started server with full s grades and didin't raid at all!!! so who's cooler ?

Pawlak

Реакции
Баллы
1up сказал(а):
Pawlak сказал(а):
Tell you this: if you're looking for a good competition vamos todos x30, otherwise go on x5 with people who only complain about the top dogs on forums :)
Nikka im kinda curious about your good competition talk on 30x? Share us your thoughts
Getting PMs from many former retail players, 2nd side will be formed. Matter of time :)
What makes you think x5 will be any different? There's always going to be a clan like ETC that makes no major mistakes in prospering and end up being the top dogs relatively faster than the whole server. Been there done that.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Pawlak сказал(а):
1up сказал(а):
Pawlak сказал(а):
Tell you this: if you're looking for a good competition vamos todos x30, otherwise go on x5 with people who only complain about the top dogs on forums :)
Nikka im kinda curious about your good competition talk on 30x? Share us your thoughts
Getting PMs from many former retail players, 2nd side will be formed. Matter of time :)
What makes you think x5 will be any different? There's always going to be a clan like ETC that makes no major mistakes in prospering and end up being the top dogs relatively faster than the whole server. Been there done that.
Yes there's going to be a clan like etc that will play without wipe after betta becouse theyr chars ar writen in - no wipe list they going to have 2 months to farm alone becouse other clans wont be alowed to log on to the server ....
pawlak meybe there going to be a leading clan but there will be many clans witch will be on they're asses

xLloth

Реакции
Баллы
2 months? It was 1 months with full wars on 1x rates blablabla how I wrote before.:)

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
So much butthurtness ... they had that better, thay had those advantages, gms/server on their side ... there will be crybabies on every server claiming that they would be muuuuch better if they had this and that ... but well they are allways missing somethin. How come? ;D (nows the time to think about your mistakes guys and stop cryin)

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Pawlak сказал(а):
Rlly? .D

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Pel8 сказал(а):
Pawlak сказал(а):
Rlly? .D
nop  ;)

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
DnB сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
xLloth сказал(а):
2 months? It was 1 months with full wars on 1x rates blablabla how I wrote before.:)
so you were 83 lvl on 1x? niceee
u must be rly butthurt
no no butt hurt couse i has valkas pked it with a water sprinkler !!!!  8)
valakasv.jpg

xLloth

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
xLloth сказал(а):
30x exp and all other things 1x(spoil,quests,adena...)
I remember how I made varka with C grade warcryer without shots, how I made 500 SoP for sub 1by1 spoil in branded and next things.. SoPs was question for 3 days,Varka 1-2 days...
Now you have better spoil,drop,quest... so varka = 40-80 min,SoPs 20 min
So who have it easier?

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
xLloth сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
xLloth сказал(а):
30x exp and all other things 1x(spoil,quests,adena...)
I remember how I made varka with C grade warcryer without shots, how I made 500 SoP for sub 1by1 spoil in branded and next things.. SoPs was question for 3 days,Varka 1-2 days...
Now you have better spoil,drop,quest... so varka = 40-80 min,SoPs 20 min
So who have it easier?
Chuk noris I guess

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
i really like those smartasses like miniduse what arent playing here but are heroes on forums and didnt showed anything ingame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх