• Автор темы Traverso
  • Дата начала

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
all i can remember that i was raping your 2 parties with 1 our party, when ppl from my pt including me had raid curse so dunno, for me you are forum hero and ingame zero. p.s. i would quit too if i could loose only, because loosing isn't fun at all

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
all i can remember that i was raping your 2 parties with 1 our party, when  ppl from my pt including me had raid curse so dunno, for me you are forum hero and ingame zero. p.s. i would quit too if i could loose only, because loosing isn't fun at all
wow yoursz zo coolzzz!! meng givez mez yourz signaturz not everyone can rapez common itemz with s grade :eek:

pandemonium

Реакции
Баллы
be honezt guyz,u quit the x30 becauze u cant rape etc. Itz ok,u tried,u failed becauze u were living in c4 era aka wehave40pplinclamandwedabezt,and archerz pwn.Even redwing or the fail ruz ally could make zome oppozite zide if they WATCH and LEARN how itz going but yea,quit waz eazier than learn from ztmartezt(and im not talking about etc,but $C guyz grac final knowledge).

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
i was playing until meow failed :p

rw came hare for fun they so that there ar no fun and they went away :)

they came with 5 players and u had 130 and still were saying we're not a zerg :D

xLloth

Реакции
Баллы
Anyway Miniduse you cant write about PVP,becuase you wasnt on some "real" mass pvp or something.. When I met your party(you,buffer,horrow and someone) you just died on me like kids with hero UD,cancel stick..
I had S grade,AS CD,AQ.. So stop with bullshits :)
.i.
shot00004o.png

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
xLloth сказал(а):
Anyway Miniduse you cant write about PVP,becuase you wasnt on some "real" mass pvp or something.. When I met your party(you,buffer,horrow and someone) you just died on me like kids with hero UD,cancel stick..
I had S grade,AS CD,AQ.. So stop with bullshits :)
.i.
shot00004o.png
Lolth you never was against me and horrow :) or i was boxed
becouse mostly my party was me horrow and i boxed dezute and twice i saw you when i was with another party and bouth times you we're pwned by my stuns :( + you were helping some damn russians btw when i was in meow i didin't have any good pvp's at all when i was in rw and russian ally was playing and dh was playing there were some fun pvp :) even agains etc until it became "kill 1 pt they will bring 3 "  
o fal I mistook you with lati .. oh it's taht ghay elf posting here . post more screans killing spoils in common nm plizzz ;DD

xLloth

Реакции
Баллы
Oh sure sure :) Boxed = BOTed?

And about ETC zerg shut up..

shot00027hd.jpg

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
xLloth сказал(а):
Oh sure sure :) Boxed = BOTed?
And about ETC zerg shut up..
shot00027hd.jpg
shut up your self noob
it was 1 time in the server and you got your ass kicked even with 24 heroes? omg
it still doesn't change the thing that you had 135 ppl in clan :eek:
the second biggest clan then had 95
i would shout a screen from ant nest but it's a pitty you can't see radar witch shows numbers :(

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
btw lloth how you even dare to show up in forums after losing oly fight to a 79 lvl th while being better geared like 3 times and had 85 lvl?

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Get a clue idiot. There were alot inactive people in Clan, just to make Clanlvl 10/11 and alot Alt Chars. Stop dem tears already!

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
darkflame сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Get a clue idiot. There were alot inactive people in Clan, just to make Clanlvl 10/11 and alot Alt Chars. Stop dem tears already!
http://piv.pivpiv.dk/
and after that
you're 2x http://piv.pivpiv.dk/
and others clan had 100% online yes? you were/are/and will be a zerg get use to it :) btw gl onwing the server without getting a good clan name ;)

xLloth

Реакции
Баллы
Still you can ONLY write on forum.. and cant do anything ingame.

80% enemys here can only write: OMG ETC NOOBS and other shits :)

Thats strong words.. so prove them :)

We killed almost all raids on this server.. We have all wards in castle, we opened Hellbound(Jacky's party .i. :D )
I bet on 5x will be Hellbound closed for months :)
(1st raids was in Common A grades,few S weapons...:)) )

smalltitsforwin1

Реакции
Баллы
gz for your pve achievements, owning 30x server so pro ;D ::)

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
smalltitsforwin сказал(а):
gz for your pve achievements, owning 30x server so pro  ;D ::)
Oh and we also killed every fucking opposition that even dared to flag against us. Now shut up about pve and war back

Zangord

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
http://piv.pivpiv.dk/
and after that
you're 2x http://piv.pivpiv.dk/
and others clan had 100% online yes? you were/are/and will be a zerg get use to it :) btw gl onwing the server without getting a good clan name ;)
And u r pro fo sho

smalltitsforwin1

Реакции
Баллы
u play 30x server,started like 1-2 months before other clans + on start bot like hell when no1 care about it, and you are so pround that no1 can kill u ???its just funny, not to mention that G3W, pokeballz are better clans than all your opponents on x30 together
it would be great see ETC on x5 but ye u still enjoy x30 dunno rly why

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх