need some help plz =) (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы Eckan
  • Дата начала
E

Eckan

]Hello there....
New here .......glad to play with you all... playing now in victory server and tried the motherland too...
First of all i don't know why i couldn't post it in problems & support but i didn't know. =)

Second: my problem is about something like bug or i don't know what you call it but
every time i use numbers ( game's numbers ) it crashed !!!
example:
- I want to put something in warehouse ok, if it just one it's fine but if more means the game will shows the (numbers window) and i should write the number of what i want to save it in warehouse ... so i put 3 for example and click ok, it crashed directly after pressing ok !!!
- the same with free weapons whom i had it from the newbie man ... i want to exchange the coupon so the game show list of the weapons and in the end of it there is the number of how many ... so i leave it like it self - it means 1 - and i click ok...
it crashed after the OK ...
- the same happened if i want to buy anything from the armor & weapon shop cuz i have to put the number ..

- i tried the ( full check ) i got nothing then i tried to delete all the system file and did the full check again and i got nothing too.
- it's fine with me with weapons && but about warehouse it's so stupid if i want to put every single steam in one by one =)

Thank you for your attention and i hope i didn't bother you at all ...good luck. --V--

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
just hold ALT and move items to wh?

OP
OP
E

Eckan

I'm trying now to download MSXML SP3
i hope its up to date ...cuz mine is win 7 SP1 32bit
AND here there is one of the guys had the same problem 100%
".... Hello!! I have a problem with the game, like everything well, but when trying to buy something in the grocery shop or main shop crashes my game and I have this report
Assertion failed: SUCCEEDED( hr ) [File:.\XML\XMLDocument.cpp] [Line: 155]
Has anyone had or has the same problem as me?
I would add that I play on a laptop to Windows 7.
Once on some server, people had a similar problem is a server admin added some dll file .Please help....."

OP
OP
E

Eckan

Thank you very much ( rhcp ) for helping and
with reading   & entered forums the
PROBLEM SOLVED by downloaded & installed  the :
1- Framework 4.5
2 - MSXML SP3
so if anybody has problem called :  //  [File:.\XML\XMLDocument.cpp] [Line: 155] // ...
100% 1 & 2 will help you.. __V__

Banish

Реакции
Баллы
Stop Attack Ukraine !!!! Russia open eyes Putin take soldiers on die if you dont know where is your son or dad they die there, Rus soldier kill civil normal people how i how you.

On Ukraine die 6000 Rus soldier on this day

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх