mystic muse enchant choices (1 Viewer)

gino2323

Реакции
Баллы
Hello,

I still don't know what to choose, so i hope you? could tell me you're opinion and the reason why.

its about:

Hydro blast: +POWER
+WATER ATTACK
+ vurn Abillity ( minus water resist when u attack someone)

serious post plx.

i am just curous what you guys think about it.

OP
OP
G

gino2323

Реакции
Баллы
reason ? why is it better?

OP
OP
G

gino2323

Реакции
Баллы
oke thanks for this information

Sabor

Реакции
Баллы
power for hydro

same for the crusher.. what about vortex?

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
Sabor сказал(а):
power for hydro
same for the crusher.. what about vortex?
Chance for Vortex.
I just stop whatever I'm doing at laugh at people when I see them with -resistance on their main nukes

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
main nuke power, vortex chance so it lands and crusher power

Etherial

Реакции
Баллы
Omg power? Of course not. Water of course. Keep in mind attributes ] all. Even if u have higher power from another nuker and he has water or any other element at his skill u will die for sure. test it if u like :D

now, if pvp isnt a concern and u just wanna farm then power. :D

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Etherial сказал(а):
Omg power? Of course not. Water of course. Keep in mind attributes ] all. Even if u have higher power from another nuker and he has water or any other element at his skill u will die for sure. test it if u like :D
You are completly retard dude.

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
Etherial сказал(а):
yeah dude and fail all nukes against 80+ chars ...

T

Thorkla

raterds ... learn smth about skills lvl. hydro - water, vortex - chance, crusher - water.

naikintuvas

Реакции
Баллы
i must post this thread on my facebook profile.
soo many cool posts

Pepsi1

Реакции
Баллы
Ok no, if your not disabled, go power. End of.

dpms

Реакции
Баллы
pepsi and slush are gay

SUFFER1

Реакции
Баллы
Assuming nukes work the same as basically any other skill in the game,

Going +power has no effect on the chance to fail nukes. That relies solely on the level of enchant on the skill. A +10 power nuke and +10 ele nuke have exactly the same chance to land at full damage because they are both +10, it just needs to be enchanted PERIOD, not for a specific path.

Go power if you don't expect to get the skill above +15 due to bog limits. Ele is only good if you're hitting breakpoints, seeing as that's unable to really gauge, for smaller more reliable boosts to damage you're better off going power.
Dagger stabs still get the bonus effects on stab crit chance/land rate due to being enchanted highly when elemented, I don't see why nukes wouldn't.

T

Thorkla

SUFFER сказал(а):
Assuming nukes work the same as basically any other skill in the game,
Going +power has no effect on the chance to fail nukes. That relies solely on the level of enchant on the skill. A +10 power nuke and +10 ele nuke have exactly the same chance to land at full damage because they are both +10, it just needs to be enchanted PERIOD, not for a specific path.
Go power if you don't expect to get the skill above +15 due to bog limits. Ele is only good if you're hitting breakpoints, seeing as that's unable to really gauge, for smaller more reliable boosts to damage you're better off going power.
Dagger stabs still get the bonus effects on stab crit chance/land rate due to being enchanted highly when elemented, I don't see why nukes wouldn't.
finally someone with game mechanic knowledge not like scrubs before. Anyway i still think any enchant for ele is better even to like +5 cuz if you going +power the dmg diffrence is like 1% on +30 so ...

SUFFER1

Реакции
Баллы
Thorkla сказал(а):
finally someone with game mechanic knowledge not like scrubs before. Anyway i still think any enchant for ele is better even to like +5 cuz if you going +power the dmg diffrence is like 1% on +30 so ...
I agree with you but you need to consider your position in the game. In mass pvp among constants people aren't really going to be stacking 2 pieces of 60/120 gear because they know you'll have spread elements among your party, and if they don't then your other guys will punish them for it. If they don't stack 2 pieces then it's very unlikely you won't hit the breakpoint you're supposed to for your weapon. A +30 nuke for power is closer to about 17% increase in damage. Better than the 0% you'll be seeing if you have a 300 weap and always hit the 150 benchmark. Yeah, you could argue that most people will be sticking at 150's but then I could also say those people most likely won't be farming tons of masteries to get their +ele anywhere near high enough to change their ele figure anyway. I'm glad I have drain health and can just go sap. spsjelly

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх